Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is refusing to back House Speaker Paul D. Ryan in his upcoming primary election, saying in an interview Tuesday that he is “not quite there yet” in endorsing his party's top-ranking elected official.
“When that 3 A.M. call comes in, and Mr. Trump is busy on Twitter, Dr. Carson and Governor Palin will be there," Trump's spokesperson said. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet
- Military vets in Congress urge Paul Ryan to un-endorse Trump
- Reports of chemical gas attacks in 2 Syrian cities
- Some 60000 flee recent South Sudan violence, bringing exodus to 900000 since 2013 – UN
Poll: Majority of Americans Support Military Service for Trump. - Andy Borowitz
More Benghazi Deaths
A suicide car bomb attack in the eastern city of Benghazi targeting Libyan troops killed 23 people and wounded dozens of others Tuesday, a hospital official said.
In fairness, Trump's children have all made the enormous sacrifice of having him as a father. - Andy Borowitz
- Eric Trump: Ivanka wouldn't allow herself to be subjected to sexual harassment
- Trump on veteran's gift: "I always wanted to get the Purple Heart — this was much easier"
- Trump makes a bizarre argument against clean energy: ‘The wind kills all your birds’
- 'They don’t write good’: Donald Trump calls The New York Times an ‘absolute disaster’
- Having spent a week slandering the troops, Trump has now moved on to firefighters
- Trump on paying for infrastructure projects: "We'll get a fund"
- GOP lawmaker: I’m voting for Clinton over Trump
- Texas AG seeks to block "frivolous" lawsuit against campus carry law
- Florida Dem pushes McConnell on Zika funding
Trump says Hillary's "weak" and "incompetent", then accuses her of riggin' an entire 50-state electoral system. - Tea Pain
Trump Calls Polls Phony
Trump fires back after Obama criticism cast doubt on general election polls that show him trailing Hillary Clinton, calling those polls "phony."
BREAKING: Trump Has Only One Hundred Days to Alienate Remaining Voters. - Andy Borowitz
If Trump doesn't want to compete with a crying baby, he should imagine how Hillary Clinton feels.- LOLGOP
Zika Funding Update
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Tuesday doled out $16 million in new grants to help local health officials keep track of birth defects caused by the Zika virus.
The Obama administration has now spent about $201 million out of the $374 million it repurposed in April to fight Zika — leaving about half of its funding still available.
Rock The Voter News
- Watch Obama drop the hammer on GOP lawmakers who denounced Trump: ‘Why are you still endorsing him?’
- White House candidate Clinton sees big boost in fundraising in July
- CEO of the DNC will resign today in wake of the committee's hacked email scandal
Can't think of a convention that was more successful in bringing out the best in its nominee and the worst in her opponent. - LOLGOP
Pope Francis Reaches Out To Women.
Pope Francis has created a commission to study the historical role of female deacons in the Catholic Church, the Vatican's press office said.
The commission was initially promised by the Pope after a meeting with a group of nuns on May 12.
I have become a single-issue voter in 2016 and that issue is preventing the total destruction of human civilization.- Andy Borowitz
Is Donald Crazy? Hell, Yeah!
Donald Trump’s recent ‘erratic behavior’ has medical professionals questioning his mental health.
- Oil Prices Drop on Demand Worry as Stocks Continue Decline
- Increased demand for firearms boosts Ruger's profit
- World Hangs Up on Venezuela as Phone Companies Can't Pay
- Alphabet's Project Wing Delivery Drones to Be Tested in U.S.
Isn't the real story that despite a terrible media that's trying to normalize a bigot, Trump is still losing? - LOLGOP
Trump Tells 'Mericans To Avoid Stocks And 401Ks!
Donald Trump suggested Tuesday that Americans should not place their retirement funds into the stock market, warning of “some very scary scenarios.”
In a phone interview with Fox Business, the GOP presidential nominee said that he isn’t a big investor in the stock market, and advised Americans to steer clear of the market as well when considering where to put their 401(k) funds.
A new study finds that Americans have on average become several inches shorter in the past 100 years. But scientists say it's mainly because we're all looking down at our phones.- Jimmy Fallon
PLEASE HELP KEEP AHNC ONLINE!
|Please, please, the bills are due.|