Trump on Mexican trip: 'Who pays for the wall? We didn't discuss'
Republican nominee Donald Trump said Wednesday that he discussed the wall he wants to build along the southern border with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto -- but not which country would pay for it.
Obama Pays Mexico Five Billion Dollars to Keep Donald Trump. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US doubts Russia's claim that Russian airstrike killed ISIS spokesman
- Malaysia Foils ISIS Attacks on Eve of Country's Independence Day
- Israel approves 284 new West Bank housing units, draws U.S. ire
- North Korea executes vice premier for 'disrespect': Seoul
- How the Mafia Murdered the Townspeople of Amatrice
- A 72-minute trip from Fort Lauderdale to central Cuba makes history
“I have been assured by the government of Mexico that Donald J. Trump will be well taken care of and, if he proves to be a productive member of their society, will be provided a pathway to Mexican citizenship,” Obama said.- Andy Borowitz
What Happens In Israel, Stays In Israel
A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday threw out a $655.5 million verdict against the Palestinian Authority and the Palestine Liberation Organization for damages suffered by American families from terrorist attacks in Israel.
Donald Trump's campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, spoke about Trump's new immigration policy over the weekend, and said he will ensure that enforcement is humane. Humane? I don't think it's a good sign when a candidate is talking about undocumented immigrants the same way KFC talks about chickens.- Seth Myers
- Missouri ‘Tea Party for Trump’ speaker assures rally: It is not racist to hate Mexicans
- Mexicans Respond To Trump Visit: #YouAreNotWelcome
- Journalists "seething" after Trump ditches press for Mexico trip
- Devastating new ad shows Trump campaign’s open racism makes some school kids’ lives hell
- Grassley: Trump will attack wind energy ‘over my dead body’
- Minnesota GOP creates political security service to protect themselves from "violent Dems”
- Mike Pence was upset that HIV/AIDS activists spoke at 1996 GOP convention
- I was checkmated’: Conservative columnist quits after being embarrassed by Neil deGrasse Tyson
A 25-year-old has scammed over $1 million from Trump supporters. It’s being called "the first time in years that the Trump name has actually made someone money."- Conan O'Brien
|Yes, I have a fat head. Why do you ask?|
Maine GOP Governor Vows Never To Speak To Press Again.
Maine Gov. Paul LePage on Wednesday blamed a reporter in part for his fiery outburst to a state lawmaker last week and vowed never to speak with the press again.
LePage last Thursday left an obscenity-laced voicemail on Democratic state Rep. Drew Gattine’s phone after he was told by a reporter that Gattine had called the governor a racist. He ordered Gattine to “prove that I’m a racist” and warned “I am after you.”
Trump is somewhere on the spectrum between sweaty timeshare salesman and Dickens villain recruiting pickpockets. - LOLGOP
Am I too late for a Matthew McConaughey “alt-right, alt-right, alt-right” tweet? - Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton
- Julian Assange: American press supports 'demon' Hillary Clinton
North Carolina Voters Have Restrictions Lifted
The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected a bid by North Carolina to reinstate for this November’s elections several voting restrictions, including a requirement that people show identification at the polls.
If we're going to build a wall, the day Trump is in Mexico would seem the best day to do it. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- US Sues to Stop Deere From Buying Precision Planting
- Government to 'push ahead' with Brexit
- Trump children, Iron Chef trade insults in deposition over failed restaurant deal
Apple next week is expected to unveil the iPhone 7. "How's the camera?" asked Anthony Weiner.- Seth Myers
Million Dollar+ Home Sales Fall
Sales of homes priced above $1 million fell 4 percent in July from a year ago, according to the National Association of Realtors. Activity is far more robust at the entry level and middle of the market, thanks to a drop in mortgage interest rates and pent-up demand.
It was reported this week that scientists from the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence or SETI have detected a signal from a distant star, and they think it could be proof of alien life. Scientists say this could be the sign of a highly advanced alien civilization. While the aliens say, “We attack at dawn.”- James Corden
Trump has not donated to All Hat No Cattle.
How about you?