Donald Trump said Tuesday that he will commit to three debates this fall with Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, but may try to re-negotiate the terms that have been agreed upon by a bipartisan commission.
“I will absolutely do three debates,” Trump told TIME in a phone interview. “I want to debate very badly. But I have to see the conditions.”
Stop asking Ryan, Priebus and McCain if they still endorse Trump. Ask them if they support his effort to spark an armed revolt if he loses. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S.-backed Saudi coalition restarts war in Yemen, killing 18 civilians in air strike
- Trump fires back at GOP officials who warned he'd put national security "at risk"
- Indiana Guardsmen being deployed to Guantanamo Bay
Our friends in North Korea are said to be working on a big new project. Sometime in the next 10 years North Korea is hoping to plant a flag on the moon. And by that they mean they're looking for someone who can Photoshop a picture of their flag on the moon.- Jimmy Kimmel
Trump Encourages Second Amendment People To Shoot Hillary
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump seemed to suggest at a rally in North Carolina on Tuesday that Second Amendment advocates might take up arms against Hillary Clinton if she is elected.
"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks," he told the crowd, which was booing the prospect of Clinton picking Supreme Court nominees. "Although the Second Amendment people. Maybe there is, I don't know."
"The Republican Mantra:
Love The Fetus, Hate The Child. Love The Soldier, Hate The Vet. Love America, Hate Americans".
~ Shay Chandler
- The Drudge Report highlights months-old photo of Hillary Clinton to question her health
- Hispanic Florida GOP Spokesman Leaves The Party Over Donald Trump
- Fox News Host Andrea Tantaros Says Execs Knew Ailes Sexually Harassed Her
- GOP Sen. won't vote for Trump: He has "disregard for common decency"
- Four Fox women drop talking points and pummel male pundit calling Trump ‘the ultimate feminist’
- Paul Ryan faces primary vote after belated Trump endorsement
Good News, Democrats! Donald Trump is not changin' his strategy or his temperament. - Tea Pain
GOP Fleeing To Hillary
Team Clinton has gained some prominent—and unlikely—backers in this wild election. While a growing number of big-name Republicans have refused to support Trump, many have also taken the additional step of pledging to vote for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton instead.
Don't confuse elected Republicans dumping Trump for sudden spasms of conscience. It mostly means he's losing.- LOLGOP
Someone around Trump should probably tell him that a "third Obama term" is not exactly a threat when the President's approval rating is at 54. #math - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton spending millions on Olympics ads; Trump has yet to spend a dollar
- Second poll in two days shows Clinton with double-digit lead over Trump
- Clinton urges Congress to reconvene, pass Zika bill
The Witch Hunt Expands
The parents of two Americans killed in Benghazi, Libya, are suing Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for wrongful death, alleging the 2012 attack "was directly and proximately caused" by the then-secretary of state's mishandling of government secrets.
I saw that Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega has picked his wife to run as his vice presidential candidate. Then Bill and Hillary looked at each other for a second and went, "Nah, nah."- Jimmy Fallon
- Crude Oil 42.69
- NBC's Olympics Coverage Has Been A Dumpster Fire
- CNN's Stelter claims Fox News had staffer spy on him on dates
- No, 900 million Android devices are not at risk from the 'Quadrooter' monster
Trump Blasts NBC for Covering Olympics Instead of Him - Andy Borowitz
Delta Is Still Having Computer Problems
Delta’s flight woes from a computer glitch carried over into a second day Tuesday.
The airline said it canceled about 530 flights as of 12:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday. Additionally, another 440 flights were delayed...
Republicans are outraged Trump said Hillary should be killed instead of coyly implying it like they’ve been doing for 25 years. - InternetHippo Tweet