Trump To Receive First Intelligence Briefing Wednesday
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is expected to receive his first briefing from the intelligence community on Wednesday in New York, a source familiar with the plan tells NPR.
If Republicans think calling Clinton too old & rich is slick, they shouldn't have nominated an embalmed 70-year old billionaire impersonator. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- How Do Trump’s Conspiracy Theories Go Over in the Middle East? Dangerously
- Russia, for First Time, Uses Iranian Base for Syria Campaign
- IS conflict: Syria's Kurds set sights on al-Bab after fall of Manbij
- 15 Guantanamo detainees, held without charge, are released to the United Arab Emirates
Obama signs executive order relocating Congress to Guantanamo Bay. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Youth Will Be Ratting On Their Own Parents
The founder of “Trump Youth” has called on young Americans to come together to fight the “parasites” of society.
- FBI Turns Over Secret Clinton Email Documents To GOP Lawmakers
- Trump fans at least 3 times more likely to post conspiracy theories online as Clinton fans: Data
- Hannity: CNN 'literally' kisses Hillary Clinton's a--
- Video of Trump deposition could go public soon
- Roger Stone Pens Op-Ed Fanning Flames of Rigged Election Conspiracy
If House Republicans really cared about perjury Oliver North would be breaking rocks in a federal pen.- John Fugelsang
|That's a cigar in my hand, in case you were wondering.|
Giuliani Blames Abbreviated Language For Gaffe
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) says comments he made Monday about terrorists failing to strike the United States in the eight years before President Obama took office were misinterpreted..."You speak in somewhat abbreviated language," Giuliani said. "All human beings speak in abbreviated language at times.
Instead of givin' immigrants an "ideology test" to enter the U.S., let's give Trump supporters a literacy quiz to see if they can stay. - Tea Pain
Foreign Donations To U.S. Elections Are Illegal. Of Course Trump Is Soliciting Them!
Donald Trump’s presidential campaign appears to be soliciting foreign donations despite multiple warnings and a criminal complaint filed with the Department of Justice.
On Sunday, an Australian member of parliament, Terri Butler, emailed The Hill the latest fundraising solicitation she’d received from the Trump campaign.
Trump Blames Bad Poll Numbers on Existence of Numerical System. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton preps for Trump’s Lewinsky attack
- New poll: Clinton's lead grows to nine points in Florida
- Clinton names close confidants, Obama veterans to transition team
The GOP Will Never Give Up On Jailing Hillary. Never.
A pair of leading House Republicans on Monday laid out detailed instructions for the Justice Department to file perjury charges against Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
If, as Trump suggested today, we should only allow people into the country if they support American values, he would have to leave immediately.- Andy Borowitz
Zika's Impact On NYC
Officials say 49 pregnant women have tested positive for Zika in New York City since April, and one baby has been born with microcephaly due to the mosquito-borne virus.
Overall, more than 3,400 at-risk pregnant women have been tested under the city's Zika action plan.
- Oil Prices Rise on OPEC Hopes, Weaker Dollar
- WikiLeaks says it will release stolen NSA code
- As women succeed at the Olympics, commentators fail to discuss their success without sexism
Aetna decides that caring for their clients under Obamacare hurts their profits & dumps thousands of patients.
Which means Obama is evil. - John Fugelsang
Tribal Members Arrested Protesting Pipeline Crossing Their Reservation
Authorities in North Dakota have arrested a dozen people protesting the $3.8 billion Dakota Access Pipeline.
Morton County Sheriff Kyle Kirchmeier said the 12 arrests as of Thursday evening were for disorderly conduct or criminal trespass.
Had a dream where evil space creatures intent on destroying humankind land, watch us for a few days, shrug, then take off.- Conan O'Brien