Win or lose this November, Donald Trump is headed for the record books regardless, presidential historians say, albeit with an admittedly dubious achievement: the most falsehood-prone candidate in the two centuries of the republic.
Poll: Significant Number of Americans Cite Trump's Concession Speech as Reason for Living. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iran: Nuclear scientist executed for spying for 'Great Satan' U.S.
- At least 30 people have been killed in a blast at a hospital in Pakistan
- Once Foes Over Syria, Erdogan and Putin Look to Patch Things Up
- Japan military on alert to destroy N. Korea missile: media
- Trump’s comments about Somalis stir outrage from Minnesota to Maine
- No to Trump: Philippine lawmaker seeks to ban U.S. presidential candidate
The question of whether or not Trump should be trusted with our nuclear codes misses the point. I would not trust him with my Netflix password.- Andy Borowitz
Some Bubba Calls In ISIS Like Threats
Police are investigating a threat made to a local mosque in Watauga, Texas, where an unidentified man threatened to decapitate Muslims who attended it.
-- Trump, enjoying the Olympics
- What is feminist hero Susan Estrich doing representing Roger Ailes?
- Jeb Bush's son urges GOP to support Trump
- Trump to announce fully tax-deductible childcare in major economic speech
- Marco Rubio opposes abortions for women infected with Zika
- Meg Whitman latest high-profile Republican to endorse Clinton
- GOP senator still won't back Trump after meeting with Pence: He "needlessly" offends voters
Donald Trump has retracted his claim that he saw a video of a US plane delivering cash to Iran. What he actually saw was a video of a cat playing the piano.- Andy Borowitz
Wow. A Conservative Is Running As An Independent.
Evan McMullin, the former CIA agent who announced today that he is running for president, had harsh words for both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, telling ABC News he believes both are "woefully unfit for the responsibilities they seek."
Rock The Voter News
- Historians: Clinton, Obama tied together no matter what
- Poll: Hillary Clinton widens her lead over Donald Trump
- About A Third Of Bernie Sanders's Supporters Still Aren't Backing Hillary Clinton
Probably my favorite law that Hillary will definitely get passed when she becomes president is that men will have to bear children now. - OhNoSheTwitnt
- Crude Oil 42.83
- Delta Warns of Chaos After Power Outage, Worldwide System Failure
- For the first time in history, a private company has clearance to fly to the moon
- Trump’s economic team is loaded with the same Tea Party cranks who destroyed Kansas’s economy
Trump's economic plan: Build a wall between rich and poor and make the poor pay for it!- Tina Dupuy
Economists Find Trump's Economic Plan Simply Frightening
Economists and Wall Street executives portrayed Donald Trump's economic platform as a kind of Frankenstein's monster, stitching together old ideas from the left and right.
It's #InternationalCatDay. Your cat doesn't care.- John Fugelsang