While Donald Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort is under fire for tight relationships with pro-Kremlin allies and Trump is denying he asked Russia to hack Hillary Clinton, Trump’s eldest daughter and senior Trumpsitting manager is jet setting all over Croatia with Wendi Deng Murdoch, who is Russian president Vladimir Putin’s girlfriend.
If Trump wins, Sputnik can just do state media for both countries.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Reward offered in NYC imam slaying as families seek answers
- Comfort dogs and handlers among victims of Joplin, Mo., shooting spree
- Fox’s Sheriff David Clarke: Milwaukee riots caused by single moms and ‘questionable lifestyle choices’
- Donald Trump's Terrorism Plan Mixes Cold War Concepts and Limits on Immigrants
- Kurdish forces open new front on Islamic State capital Mosul
- Under Pressure Over Aleppo Siege, Russia Hints at Seeking Deal with US
Giuliani said there were no successful Islamic terror attacks in US until Obama took office. Let that sink in. - Kona Lowell
The Russians Are Here! The Russians Are Here!
On a leafy side street off Independence Square in Kiev is an office used for years by Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, when he consulted for Ukraine’s ruling political party. His furniture and personal items were still there as recently as May.
And Mr. Manafort’s presence remains elsewhere here in the capital, where government investigators examining secret records have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with, as they try to untangle a corrupt network they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections
Even if everything with Manafort was above board, his last client's last acts were to kill protesters, flee to Russia & ask Putin to invade.- Zeddonymus tweet
- He 'knows he’s going to lose’: Morning Joe thinks it’s time to stick a fork in Trump
- Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson blames earpiece after accusing Obama of invading Afghanistan
- Matt Drudge just made his most ridiculous Clinton claim to date
- ‘Deadly serious in a rhetorically unserious way’: Jeff Sessions twists into pretzel defending Trump
- Chief NC scientist resigns, accuses GOP administration of misleading the public about water quality
- GOP official: Republican National Committee won’t cut off funds for Trump
- Conservative radio host: ‘We’ve created this monster’ of fact-hating right-wing voters
The Trump campaign needs to stop with the scandals. If they really want to make headlines maybe they should say or do something intelligent. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The Cheneys Are Coming! The Cheneys Are Coming!
Former Vice President Dick Cheney's eldest daughter, bouncing back from an aborted 2014 U.S. Senate bid, heads into a crowded primary race next week for Wyoming's lone seat in the House of Representatives buoyed by big-name Republicans and wealthy out-of-state donors.
Claiming 'the election is rigged' proves that Donald Trump has what George Bush lacked - an exit strategy. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- President Obama to interrupt vacation to campaign for Hillary
- Clinton Proposed The Most Ambitious Economic Plans Since WWII Paid For By Taxing the Top 1%
And having substantially more voter support is EXACTLY how Crooked Hillary plans to steal this election.- John Fugelsang
Biden Blasts Trump
Vice President Joe Biden said Donald Trump’s claims that President Barack Obama “founded” the Islamic State were “outrageous” during a joint appearance with Hillary Clinton on Monday.
“That is an outrageous statement,” Biden said during his speech in Scranton, Penn. “But let me tell you why it’s a dangerous statement. As he might say, the bad guys are listening.”
For proof, the vice president quoted the leader for the terror organization Hezbollah who quoted Trump’s claims about ISIS and said it was “not simple speech.”
The left bullies Americans out of free speech, cry people on 1000s of websites, AM stations, cable news & the congress they control. - John Fugelsang
- US stocks hit record highs on easing central bank outlook, oil rise
- WSJ ed board gives Trump until Labor Day to shape up or get dropped by GOP
- Larry Wilmore's 'The Nightly Show' has been canceled by Comedy Central
- Scientists may have found a way to stop Zika cold
'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser' - Socrates, who was probably just a butthurt libtard.- John Fugelsang
Did You Stay At Any Of These Hotels?
An undisclosed number of people who used credit cards at 20 Hyatt, Sheraton, Marriott, Westin and other hotels in 10 states and the District of Columbia may have had their cards compromised as a result of hack ...