Dr. Drew Pinsky, he of celebrity rehabs and adult radio, is joining the chorus of those who say Hillary Clinton is unwell and unfit to be president.
According to the latest Republican rumors, Clinton is in failing physical and mental health and "barely had the strength to cover up Benghazi."- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Putin flies into Crimea amid war games and tension
- Turkey bombings: 11 killed, nearly 300 injured in 3 attacks
- Russian forces kill 4 in raid against Caucasus militants
- Germany could impose partial ban on face veils, officials say
- Catastrophic Floods In Louisiana Have Caused Massive Housing Crisis
Ryan Lochte and Donald Trump prove that blaming things on foreigners only gets you so far. - Andy Borowitz
U.S. Forced Iran's Hand In Prisoner Release
New details of the $400 million U.S. payment to Iran earlier this year depict a tightly scripted exchange specifically timed to the release of several American prisoners held in Iran.
- Trump declares he will win 95 percent of African-Americans — he’s currently at 1 percent
- Teen Trump supporter booted from campaign rally ‘for having dark skin’
- Trump adviser accused of making anti-Semitic remarks
- GOP senator: Trump needs to offer specific apologies
- Sarah Palin trolls Paul Manafort after resignation in hilarious subtweet
- NEW: How Breitbart turned on Ted Cruz
- Florida Tried to Shut Down Women's Health Clinics. Then Zika Came Along.
The Trump campaign stubbornly refuses to replace the one person who keeps f--king up.- Andy Borowitz
GOP Racists Forget To Use "Code Talk"
North Carolina's Republican Party has had an interesting response to a recent appeals court ruling that said a number of voting restrictions passed by the state's GOP legislature were enacted with the intent to discriminate against minorities, specifically African Americans. In their scramble after the ruling, party operatives and local Republican officials have perhaps inadvertently provided more evidence that the restrictions were passed with the intent to discriminate.
New on Netflix this fall: "Orange is the New White...Supremacist." -Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Critics say Obama should cut short his vacation to visit flood-ravaged Louisiana
- JUST IN: Obama to visit flood damaged Louisiana next week
- US judge rules against Clinton giving sworn testimony over emails
Happy Birthday Bill Clinton. Ken Starr Gave You A Karma Birthday Gift Today.
Kenneth Starr said on Friday he is leaving his law professor post at Baylor University in Waco, Texas, months after being removed as president at the large Christian university for not taking sufficient action against sexual assaults.
Imagine having to explain to your children in the future that you voted for Donald Trump for president of the United States. - OhNoSheTwitnt
- Crude Oil 48.57
- Global stocks fall in light trading as dollar rises on Fed hike bets
- Russia's Ruble Falls With Oil as Ukraine Threat Lurks Over Rally
Go ahead & mock Paul Manafort but show me on your resume where you worked for Putin & Trump at the same time. Didn't think so.- John Fugelsang
Gas prices? Down. Employment? Up. Inflation? Down. Stock market? Up.
THANKS, OBAMA! - Stephen King
Thank you for visiting. I hope you had a good time today!