For the first time in its 128-year history, the Harvard Republican Club said it will not endorse the party's nominee, calling Donald Trump's views "absurdly cruel" in a Medium post published Thursday.
DNC Headquarters Mobbed by Republican Refugees Seeking Asylum. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S. woman killed in London was wife of Florida State professor
- Fears about Muslim refugees settling in the American West
- Egypt military says killed leader of Islamic State in Sinai
- Israel accuses Gaza manager of World Vision of funding Hamas
The GOP thought they could destroy Trump by saying he wasn't conservative enough
Maybe they should have pointed out he's unqualified & nuts. - LOLGOP
The Syrians Are Coming! The Syrians Are Coming! Welcome!
After a slow start, it appears increasingly likely that the Obama administration will hit its goal of admitting 10,000 Syrian refugees into the United States before the end of September.
"Why can't we use nuclear weapons?" Said no one with normal-sized hands ever.- Tina Dupuy
- Trump Raises $80 Million in July
- Calif. Republicans scramble after posting picture of executioner ‘ready for Hillary’
- Paul Manafort Acknowledges 'Conflict' Within the Trump Campaign Over Paul Ryan Endorsement
- Paul Ryan Reaffirms Support for Trump, Critiques Campaign
- Giuliani blames Gingrich for talk of Trump "intervention"
- CNN grills Katrina Pierson with fierce fact-checking over Kahn’s death
- Gaps in Melania Trump's immigration story raise questions
- A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains
Romney lost FL with 39% of the Hispanic vote. Trump is polling at 13%. - Michael Grunwald
Clint Continues To Shoot Political Blanks
Clint Eastwood, the Republican actor/director and conservative icon who played “Dirty” Harry Callahan, served as mayor of Carmel-by-the-Sea, California, and spoke to an empty chair at the 2012 Republican National Convention, voiced his support for Donald Trump...
Clint Eastwood, defending Trump, says 'When I was growing up, we didn't call it racism.' Emmett Till unavailable for comment. - John Fugelsang
"Racism is not getting worse. It's getting filmed." — Will Smith
In exchange for HALF of the Zika funding we need, the GOP wanted
*Dumb limits on Planned Parenthood. - LOLGOP
|55 years young and that smile still gets me every single day. Happy birthday, Barack. I love you. -mo|
Republican leaders will abandon Trump, but it won't be because of anything Trump said. It will be because Trump's poll numbers went down. - Havana Ted Tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Barack Obama turns 55 today — Happy Birthday, Mr. President!
- New CNN poll shows Obama's approval rating at 54%
- Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points nationwide
Supreme Court Delays Transgender Decision
The Supreme Court intervened for the first time Wednesday in the controversy over transgender rights and blocked a lower court ruling that would have allowed a transgender boy to use the high school restroom that fits his “gender identity.”...Justice Stephen G. Breyer signaled he did not support the school board’s emergency appeal, but said he joined the court’s four conservatives as a “courtesy” to put the issue on hold until the justices can review the matter when they return in the fall.
Part of what's galling about the GOP's moral cowardice towards Trump, is that they spent decades berating liberals supposed lax morals. - Christopher Hayes
Hillary Clinton supporters had a fundraiser tonight at a cyber security convention in Las Vegas; all the proceeds will go toward teaching Hillary how to use her email account.- Jimmy Kimmel
- Crude Oil 41.78
- Wall Street is giving up on Donald Trump
- Facebook to websites: stop clickbait headlines -- or else
Sasha Obama found a summer restaurant job. Trump still hiring foreign staff at his Florida resorts because he "can't find US workers" - Richard Hine
Roger Ailes Takes Ball And Goes Home
Ousted Fox News boss Roger Ailes can’t buy love from his Hudson River hamlet.
The embattled exec has walked away from funding a senior center near his lavish estate in upstate Garrison after neighbors blasted a plan to put his name on the building.
Given current weather trends, a Sharknado is a distinct possibility. - Conan O'Brien