Donald Trump’s campaign chairman Paul Manafort helped a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine secretly funnel more than $2 million to two lobbying organizations in Washington
Gee, I guess Trump forgot to vet his campaign chairman, Paul Manafort. But don't worry his extreme vetting of immigrants will be awesome!
Paul Manafort isn't sure whether to thank Donald Trump for his first class one-way ticket to Moscow or not.- Warren Holstein
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Trump Adviser Clarifies: Clinton Should Be Executed, Not Assassinated
- Russia Keeps Up Syria Airstrikes From Iran
- S. Korea: Senior N. Korean diplomat based in London defects
- Parole Panel Declares Libyan Too Dangerous to Leave Guantanamo
- Red Cross: Louisiana flooding 'is the worst natural disaster' in US since Hurricane Sandy
- California's Blue Cut Fire Explodes to 30000 Acres; Over 82000 Evacuated
With Obama on vacation and Hillary campaigning, Trump wants to know: "Who is running ISIS?" - Andy Borowitz
SUBJECT: Peace Thoughts
Looking back at some popular songs when I was a teenager, Peace Train by Cats Stevens in 1971 was among them, during the US involvement in Vietnam, where according to Wikipedia, the U.S. casualties were 58,315 dead and 303,644 wounded.
|Cat Stevens in 1971.|
Cat Stevens' comment about that song:
"'Peace Train' is a song I wrote, the message of which continues to breeze thunderously through the hearts of millions. There is a powerful need for people to feel that gust of hope rise up again. As a member of humanity and as a Muslim, this is my contribution to the call for a peaceful solution."
Following the September 11, 2001 tragedy, he stated:
"The Qur'an equates the murder of one innocent person with the murder of the whole of humanity."
It's sad that many U.S. residents blame the majority of peaceful genuine members of a religion (or any group of people) for the evil deeds of false prophets.
Thanks for doing AHNC, as a means of promoting a more peaceful world.
Thank you Sol.
I was 21 when Peace Train was released. We as a country needed that song.
The Prophets for Profit are the scourge of all religions it seems. Fear and hate are the timeless tools of the tyrant.
I have great hope that the US voters will reject Trump Think AND most Republicans in Congress. Then and only then can the US heal itself.
The next president will have her hands full.
Republicans to Pull Money from Trump Ads and Spend it on Alcohol. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump campaign will air first general election ads this week
- Trump hires Breitbart chief for top post, diminishes Manafort role in shakeup
- Trump brags about a poll that shows him losing to Clinton
- Ana Navarro tears into CNN spokes-apologist Lewandowski for defending Trump’s ‘insulting’ racism
- Curt Schilling wants to run for Senate to unseat Elizabeth Warren
Trump says not against Hillary, just the media. Then nabs the top execs from Fox and Breitbart. This is not a campaign. This is a merger. - Tina Dupuy
Here Are Some Taxes Trump Didn't Have To Pay!
Just over a year after becoming governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie and his administration accepted a deal worth 17 cents on the dollar to settle Donald Trump’s casino tax debts in the state...
With Ailes and Breitbart, Trump is now the doomed King Kong, desperately swatting at both GOP and Democrat biplanes. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
It's Not That Trump Won't Change His Tone -- He Can't.
Despite weeks of calls from Republican leaders for a pivot from his freewheeling primary campaign, Donald Trump says he doesn’t want to moderate his tone for the general election.
Rock The Voter News
- How Obama's Rising Approval Ratings Compare With Recent Presidents'
- Hillary Clinton to bash Trump tax plan in Cleveland
Trump Won't Use U.S. Intelligence. Maybe His Buddy Putin Can Help.
Donald Trump said Wednesday he was wary of relying on the U.S. intelligence community because he does not trust them and believes they've made "bad decisions."
Sarah Palin lost the battle, the plot and her train of thought. But she now has her own political party.- LOLGOP
- Crude Oil 46.37
- Sanders revs up 'public option' fight after Aetna leaves ObamaCare
- Target cuts outlook as it sees fewer customers in stores
Remember, if Aetna drops you b/c they couldn't merge with Humana, blame anyone but Aetna. - John Fugelsang
Florida Governor Loves Zika Because His Wife Will Make A Killing
Florida Gov. Rick Scott has an undisclosed financial interest in a Zika mosquito control company in which his wife, Florida First Lady Ann Scott, owns a multi-million dollar stake through a private investment firm she co-owns.
Just once. Just once. I want to see a TV commercial for a Truck where the announcer has a high pitch voice. - Neil deGrasse Tyson
Please help keep All Hat No Cattle Online
Donate $5! Thank you for visiting.