The cover of the New York Post showed potential first lady Melania Trump “like you've never seen her before.”
The Sunday cover used a nude photo of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s wife, which was shot in 1995 for a French men’s magazine.
I'd feel more empathy for Melania Trump if she wasn't married to Donald Trump.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US warplanes launch bombing campaign on Islamic State in Libya
- 5 dead as Russian helicopter shot down in Syria
- Meghan McCain: What kind of "barbarian" attacks parents of fallen soldier?
- Muslim Gold Star Father Says Trump 'Has No Decency'
- Is Donald Trump's campaign manager still on the payroll of a Ukrainian political leader?
Now that he's trolling bereaved military families, is Trump going to officially join the Westboro Baptist Church?- Andy Borowitz
WikiLeaks Is Dripping Info Slowly For Maximum Effect
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange won’t say whether Russia had any involvement in the emails his organization released on the eve of last week’s Democratic National Convention. But he says there are more leaks coming.
"I've made a lot of sacrifices," Trump said. "I made gigantic sacrifices to avoid serving my country."- Andy Borowitz
- Trump adviser says nude photos of Melania Trump are 'nothing to be embarrassed about'
- Trump: 'I should' revoke New York Times credentials
- Trump-loving radio host: Humayun Khan was ‘not a hero’ — despite dying for his country
- Top Jeb Bush adviser leaves GOP, will vote for Clinton if Florida close
- Actor James Woods peddles bogus quote from Hillary Clinton's 'It Takes a Village'
Thank the media for tasteful headlines like "Trump Gives Questionable Explanation of Events in Ukraine" over "Horrifically F--king Ignorant" - John Fugelsang
I'll Give This To Trump, He Has Chutzpah
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign appealed to Capitol Hill for support on Monday as his attacks on the Muslim parents of a decorated U.S. soldier killed in Iraq drew sharp rebukes from fellow party members.
Make Americans Who Used To Respect The Military Believe Insulting Gold Star Families Is Somehow Great Again.- John Fugelsang
16 Years Ago, William F. Buckley Wrote This About Donald Trump And It’s Eerily Accurate
Look for the narcissist. The most obvious target in today’s lineup is, of course, Donald Trump. When he looks at a glass, he is mesmerized by its reflection. If Donald Trump were shaped a little differently, he would compete for Miss America. But whatever the depths of self-enchantment, the demagogue has to say something. So what does Trump say? That he is a successful businessman and that that is what America needs in the Oval Office. There is some plausibility in this, though not much. The greatest deeds of American Presidents — midwifing the new republic; freeing the slaves; harnessing the energies and vision needed to win the Cold War — had little to do with a bottom line.
Rock The Voter News
- President Obama Speaks to Veterans in Atlanta
- Election Update: Clinton's Bounce Appears Bigger Than Trump's
BREAKING: FBI discovers that Hillary’s 30,000 deleted emails were all Facebook notifications from Biden tagging her on cat videos.- Tea Party Cat
Trump Thinks The Election Will Be Rigged
Republican nominee Donald Trump on Monday raised the prospect of the general election being “rigged” against him.
"I'm afraid the election is going to be rigged, I'm going to be honest," Trump told a crowd at an event in Columbus, Ohio.
Trump: "I didn't see Obama's speech. I was talking with Putin, who promises his hackers will deliver the election for me. Me." - Tea Party Cat
- Wall St. retreats from record high as energy shares fall with oil
- Rio's Olympic air: Dirty, deadly and no cleaner legacy from Games
- Gawker founder files for bankruptcy after Hulk Hogan ruling
- Two-Thirds of Americans Support Free College Tuition
Donald Trump is a debit to his race.- John Fugelsang
Koch Just Says No To Trump
Billionaire Charles Koch and his network of political donors will not be supporting Republican nominee Donald Trump, instead re-directing their focus to supporting Republicans in competitive Senate races.
The best part of having the 10 commandments displayed in US courthouses is realizing 8 of them are pretty much legal here.- John Fugelsang
Thank you for visiting!