Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Wednesday that a Thursday sit-down with Donald Trump will be a "frank exchange."
"I look forward to having a frank exchange tomorrow. All of us are anxious to win the presidential election," he told reporters.
Imagine if powerful white men were as vocally outraged about an innocent black person being shot as they are about improper use of email. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- The Chilcot Report Shows How the US-UK 'Special Relationship' Went Sour in the Iraq War
- Syrian army declares temporary, nationwide truce
- Obama alters Afghanistan exit plan once more, will leave 8400 troops
- US Puts First Sanctions on North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un
NRA: "Buy a gun"
GOP: "Buy a gun"
Cops: "He had a gun" - The Daily Edge
- Ryan says Clinton may have gotten preferential treatment from FBI
- Ryan slams Trump 'star' tweet
- Fox reacts to Hillary’s Atlantic City speech: ‘Give her a broom so she can fly away, that witch’
- Alberto Gonzalez willing to overlook Trump’s racism to get more anti-LGBT Supreme Court justices
- Sen. Joni Ernst Takes Herself Out Of Running To Be Trump Running Mate
- Trump Spox Offers Bizarre Analogy For Why Trump Is Out Only For Himself
The bill to abolish the FBI was drafted in a matter of minutes Tuesday morning, Republican staffers confirmed.- Andy Borowitz
GOP To Investigate The Investigation
Republicans will hold hearings to learn more about the FBI's decision to not recommend criminal charges for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Tuesday night.
Trump Claims FBI Director is Biased and Mexican - Andy Borowitz
The Guy Who Is Creepier Looking Than Alfred Hitchcock
Longtime Fox News personality Gretchen Carlson has filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against her former boss, CEO Roger Ailes.
Might be useful to have a house committee on rampant police shootings instead of witch hunts against Planned Parenthood and Hillary Clinton. - Sean McElwee on Twitter
With the FBI clearing Hillary of all charges, the only looming threat to her campaign is Bill Clinton. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama targets extremism on college campuses
- Clinton offers plan to freeze some college debt, cut tuition
- Sanders receives a cool welcome — and even some boos — in meeting with House Democrats
Clinton Cannot Understand Why Campaign Plane Left Without Him - Andy Borowitz
Trump Raises 51 Million --- Probably From ISIS
Donald Trump's campaign on Wednesday announced a $51 million fundraising haul for June, a significant improvement that still falls shy of Hillary Clinton's massive fundraising efforts.
I do not blame Trump for retweeting material from a racist website. It must be exhausting coming up with original racist content himself, day in, day out.- Andy Borowitz
- Crude Oil 47.28
- Fed wants clarity on Brexit's impact before hiking rates
- How 2 US senators profited from America's financial crisis
- HummingBad malware infects 10 million Android devices, millions more at risk
- Impact Ailes lawsuit will have on Fox: Analysts
Global stock markets were lower on Wednesday while the British pound hit a new 31-year low, as investors worried about the effect of Britain's decision to leave the EU on the U.K. real estate market following the Bank of England governor's remarks.
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." —The Dalai Lama, who was born 81 years ago today
Did you have a good time today?
Please kick in a couple of bucks.