The Secret Service told Politico Wednesday it is investigating Trump adviser and New Hampshire delegate Al Baldasaro's call to put Hillary Clinton "in the firing line" and shoot her "for treason.”
"Lock her up" is also what conservatives chant outside Planned Parenthood clinics.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Trump terrifies the world with talk of abandoning NATO: He would make ‘World War III more likely’
- Global alarm grows as 50,000 hit by Turkey purge
- Israel takes on Facebook in battle against incitement
- Zimbabwe Leader's Loyalists Make Surprise Break With Mugabe
- Guantánamo detainee who wrote a book about his torture to be released
- Miami shooting: Man shot by cops was lying down with hands up, lawyer says
Republicans' problem is that Trump can win their nomination acting like Putin with a weave. Now they want to make it America's problem. - LOLGOP
Trump Delegate Booted Instead Of Arrested
A Donald Trump delegate was sent home to Illinois after using a racial slur in a Facebook post suggesting police should shoot black protesters.
- ‘Lock her up’: Florida AG accused of taking Trump bribe wants Clinton punished for emails
- Arizona Republican calls out GOP insanity: ‘Stop saying Hillary belongs in jail’
- Trump supporter tells Utah delegate: ‘You should die!’
- Caitlyn Jenner says it was harder to come out as Republican than transgender
- Laura Ingraham calls Hillary Clinton the ‘man buns’ of politics
- Boehner reacts to Cruz's controversial convention speech: "Lucifer is back"
- Cruz defends refusal to endorse Trump: He made it 'personal' when he attacked Heidi
Cruz story matters. It's about Trump's leadership. Trump was vicious to Cruz's family even when the race was over. Hate has consequences. - LOLGOP
Payback's A Beotch
Ted Cruz declined to endorse Donald Trump as the GOP nominee for president in a dramatic speech to the party's national convention on Wednesday, urging Republicans to instead “vote your conscience.”
Here's the thing: Ted Cruz is really just a poorer Donald Trump with political experience. - Will McAvoy
Revenge Shall Be Mine Saith The Trumpet
When Tony Schwartz, Donald Trump’s ghostwriter for his 1987 memoir, “The Art of the Deal,” decided to tell the public about his concerns that Trump isn’t fit to serve as President, his main worry was that Trump, who is famously litigious, would threaten to take legal action against him. Schwartz’s premonition has proved correct.
Pence: Christian. Conservative. Republican. In that order.
So I guess being an American comes after all that. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- President Obama Warns of Excessive Heat as Temperatures Expected to Top 110
- Hillary Clinton invites you to 'Trump Yourself'
- Bernie Sanders Has Promised His Delegates a 'Very Special Meeting' Before the Democratic Convention
If any of these jokes sound old, it’s because Michelle Obama used them in 2008.- Jimmy Fallon
Newt lived long enough for Republicans to remember why they chased him out of office. And if he lives 20 more years it may happen again! - LOLGOP
- Halliburton signals U.S. oil drilling revival
- Homes sales hit fastest pace since early 2007
- US jobless claims hit three-month low; factory activity weakens
What's really interesting is that Trump came out to the Queen song "We are the Champions." I would have gone with a different Queen song: "I See a Little Silhouette-o of a Man."- James Corden
Bend Over Trump Supporters
Just a few hours before he officially accepts the presidential nomination of the Republican party, Donald Trump agreed to pay a $11,200 federal settlement for retaliating against workers who voted to unionize at his eponymous Las Vegas hotel.
If you don't follow politics, what basically happened last night is Taylor Swift invited Kim Kardashian on stage and handed her a mic. - side-eye spice tweet