Trump Campaign Struggles to Manage Melania Trump Speech Fallout
The Trump campaign, already on shaky ground headed into this week's convention, struggled to find a response Tuesday to charges that Melania Trump's prime-time speech lifted passages from Michelle Obama's 2008 convention speech.
Night One of the #RNC ended with "We Are the Champions," sung by the late Freddie Mercury, who would be fucking furious right now. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Ernst: ISIS in all 50 states
- As Mosul fight approaches, worries about the day after
- Turkey-U.S. Ties Strained as Crackdown Continues
- Police Rescued U2's Bono After He Was Caught Up in Nice Terror Attack
This convention is way different that normal political convention because it feels like there may be an actual stoning.- LOLGOP
Kim Jong Un Wants Attention!!
North Korea fired three ballistic missiles on Tuesday which flew between 500 and 600 km (300-360 miles) into the sea off its east coast, South Korea's military said, the latest in a series of provocative moves by the isolated country.
Want a TON national airtime? Be the non-white person on the floor at the RNC. - Tina Dupuy
- Priebus: I'd 'probably' fire Melania Trump speechwriter
- RNC official offers 'My Little Pony' defense for Melania Trump's speech
- Fmr. Trump Business Associate Accuses Him of Sexual Assault, Demands Apology
- Iowa is angry Sen. Joni Ernst was bumped from prime-time speech
- Chris Christie: 93 percent of Melania Trump's speech differed from Michelle Obama's
I thought Melania only took other people's husbands.- LOLGOP
They Don't Even Bother With Smoke & Mirrors Anymore
A Donald Trump supporter with a primetime speaking slot at the Republican national convention, who is billed as a small business owner employing more than 100,000 people, is actually a “multi-level marketer” who does not employ anyone.
Being a citizen is great. Now please elect my husband who wants to deport child citizens along with their parents. Good night, everyone! - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Meanwhile, the first lady is rocking out to Beyoncé with James Corden
- Bernie Sanders' Delegates: Photos & Stories of DNC Delegates
- Hillary Clinton Has a 76 Percent Chance to Win the Presidency
- Most retweeted GOP convention tweet was written by Clinton
Scott Baio is sick of people who want free stuff -- like the charities who expected Donald Trump to deliver the donations he promised.- LOLGOP
GOP Feels The Bern
Republicans approved a party platform Monday peppered with Donald Trump mainstays on trade, the border wall with Mexico -- and an unexpected banking reform provision straight from Bernie Sanders' playbook.
"We're gonna win so big" is a weird thing for a guy who has busted four casinos to keep saying.- LOLGOP
RNC Today: Make America Work Again
After a tumultuous opening day that saw a delegate insurrection on the convention floor, chants for Democrat Hilary Clinton to be jailed, and speakers accusing President Obama of being a Muslim, the Republican National Convention resumes Tuesday for a “Make America Work Again”-themed day.
Well, Well, Well. Was Megyn Kelly Sexually Harassed By Jaba The Hut?
As a chorus of prominent Fox News women have gone public defending Roger Ailes against the wave of sexual-harassment allegations sparked by former Fox News host Gretchen Carlson’s lawsuit, the network’s biggest star, Megyn Kelly, has been conspicuously silent.
"I'm worried that I will be the last Republican President." - George W. Bush