Major Political News Outlets Offer Interviews for Sale at DNC and RNC Conventions
For high-rolling special interests looking to make an impression at the presidential conventions next month, one option is to pay a lot of money to a media outlet.
Objective journalism is one of the main reasons that American politics has been allowed to be so corrupt for so long. - Hunter S. Thompson
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Obama claims US drones strikes have killed up to 116 civilians
- Hacked Emails Reveal NATO General Plotting Against Obama on Russia Policy
- Officials: 20 Cuban migrants being sent to Guantanamo Bay
- Trump Stops Rally To Say Plane Flying Could Be Mexico Preparing 'To Attack'
- Taiwanese warship accidentally fires missile towards China
- FBI says it can seek journalists' phone records without a warrant: report
BREAKING: America invaded by ISIS after military made too weak by Obama letting transgender individuals serve openly in the army. - Tea Party Cat
The KKK Has Rebranded Themselves!
Born in the ashes of the smoldering South after the Civil War, the Ku Klux Klan died and was reborn before losing the fight against civil rights in the 1960s. Membership dwindled, a unified group fractured, and one-time members went to prison for a string of murderous attacks against blacks. Many assumed the group was dead, a white-robed ghost of hate and violence.
Yet today, the KKK is still alive and dreams of restoring itself to what it once was: an invisible white supremacist empire spreading its tentacles throughout society. As it marks 150 years of existence, the Klan is trying to reshape itself for a new era
Ever notice how nobody hates Americans more than an American who's always bragging about how American he is? - John Fugelsang
- Gingrich being vetted for Trump VP
- Trump Used His Charity To Buy $12,000 Helmet Signed By Tebow
- Limbaugh Predicts 'Levels Of Violence We Have Not Seen' If Trump Wins
- Fox's Tucker Carlson Talks Down To Hispanic Attorney
- GOP doctor running for Michigan statehouse charged with molesting teen and health care fraud
- Trump-loving delegate announces he’ll be strapped with a 9mm Glock at RNC in Cleveland
- ‘It has been an interesting experience’: New Trump hire splits after two weeks on the job
Gingrich and Christie are smart VP choices to leak. Almost anyone will look better in comparison.- LOLGOP
Religion Doesn't Trump Civil Rights
Almost at the last minute, a federal judge has declared a controversial Mississippi law unconstitutional.The law, HB 1523, would have protected religious objections to gay marriage, extramarital sex and transgender identities. The judge says it favors some religious beliefs over others and would codify unequal treatment of LGBT people.
Donald Trump gave a speech at an industrial plant while standing in front of a giant wall of trash. Before the speech, Trump welcomed his new campaign manager, Mike Metaphor. - Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Blames Republican Policies for Rise of Donald Trump
- Sanders: No, I'm not ready to endorse Clinton yet
Conservatives say the problem is Christianity ain't taught in schools. The real problem is Christianity ain't taught in church. - Tea Pain
Et tu, Trey?
A day after the House Benghazi committee released a final report that left Hillary Clinton relatively unscathed, conservative activists — the conspiracy-minded ones who pressured House leaders to appoint the committee in the first place — rounded on Chairman Trey Gowdy for failing to deliver the goods.
Workers strike at Trump Taj Mahal casino
It's going to be a rough start to the holiday weekend for the Trump Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City.
Close to 1,000 workers at the casino went on strike at 6 a.m. ET Friday after it failed to reach a deal with union negotiators, the union UNITE Here said.
The Trump Taj Mahal is owned by financier Carl Icahn. Despite the name, Donald Trump no longer runs or owns the casino.
There are only 2 things Donald Trump fears: 1) The world discovers he's been lying about being a billionaire, and 2) a strong wind. - John Fugelsang
- Crude Oil 49.17
- Costa Rica makes nuclear fusion history with plasma discharge
- The world's largest air purifier will soon take on China's smog
Now that they found water on Mars, how long before they bottle it & sell it at Whole Foods for $19? - Erik Bransyeen
Trump Whines About D.C. Taxes
Donald Trump is challenging the amount of taxes assessed by the District of Columbia against property near the White House that he is turning into a hotel.
The Trump limited liability company leasing the property filed a petition in the D.C. Superior Court tax division on Thursday, asking the court to lower the assessed value of the property for the 2015 and 2016 tax years and to direct the District to refund any tax deemed excessive.
At anger management classes in Canada, they teach people to apologize less sharply.- Kent Graham
"If the space you’re in doesn’t have room for your voice don’t be afraid to carve out a space of your own." —Hillary tweeted today
When I read the above quote, I thought, "Wow, that's why I started All Hat No Cattle."