Thursday, July 14, 2016

I think I have the Zika Dengue Chikungunya virus.

I am feeling better than yesterday, probably due to the high ingestion of water and fruit juices instead of food.  I hope to be back tomorrow with a fresh edition.

I apologize for any humor inconvenience, especially at a tumultuous time like this, but actually, it is hard to find any humor in Trump anymore.

Oh, I make memes with his funny hair or words, but he is worse than Bush -- he admits what his dangerous intents are and he gets accolades from his base, which is almost half of the USA.

How low we have sunk.

Try as I do I did create a simple meme fitting for my feelings, which is laced with the Zika Dengue Chikungunya virus.

 It is a tribute to The GOP "Christians."




Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment