On Day 3 of the DNC, President Barack Obama urges the nation to make Hillary Clinton his successor. Vice President Joe Biden and veep pick ...
I started the evening saying for the first time I thought Trump could win. Then Obama spoke. I’m so angry at my own party right now. - Erik Erickson
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- The Latest: US Calls Syria Safe Passage in Aleppo 'Chilling'
- North Korea Warns US Over Personal Sanctions Against Kim Jong Un
- Germany's Merkel stands by refugee policy despite 'terrifying' attacks
- Indonesia prepares to send 14 to the firing squad
- Russia tells Trump they won’t help him find Hillary Clinton’s emails
- Kremlin-backed Crimean government invites Donald Trump to visit after pro-Russia comments
So it took just one black president for the GOP to decide it would side with Russia over national security. - LOLGOP
The Donald Has A Thing For Putin
Donald J. Trump called President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia “a better leader” than President Obama, offering the praise in an interview with “Fox and Friends” on Thursday, just a day after saying he hoped Russian intelligence services had successfully hacked Hillary Clinton’s email.
If the Russians can find my old iTunes playlist, that would be so great. - Steve Martin
The scary thing isn't that Trump wants to serve Putin.
The terrifying thing is he wants to be Putin-. - LOLGOP
- Trump: I Was 'Being Sarcastic' When I Asked Russia To Release Clinton Emails
- Ex-Palin staffer: Trump knows even less about foreign policy than ‘woefully ignorant’ Sarah
- Trump ghostwriter warns his supporters: ‘He’s the enemy’ — and he’s after your money
- O'Reilly Melts Down Over Criticism Of His Comments On 'Well Fed' Slaves
- George W. Bush's brother endorses Libertarian Gary Johnson
- NC GOP mistakenly attacks Kaine over "shameful" pin honoring his active-duty Marine son
- Inhofe’s grandkid asks why he doesn’t get climate change
We mock O'Reilly but without "Let's look on the bright side of Slavery" there's no conservative movement, no conservative news channel.- LOLGOP
Trump Can't Find 78 Workers In Palm Beach County (pop. 1,320,134)
The presidential candidate is seeking to bring in 78 more servers, housekeepers, and cooks for his Mar-a-Lago resort and nearby golf course. The controversial guest worker program allows employers to import foreign workers, but only when there are no Americans who want the jobs.
Trump Calls for Deportation of 'Clearly Mexican' Tim Kaine. - Andy Borowitz
President Obama made a speech trying to convince people to vote for Hillary Clinton instead of Donald Trump. It’s a speech entitled, "I Can’t Believe This Is Necessary."- Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- DNC Beats RNC by Nearly 5 Million Viewers in Night 2 Final Numbers
- WikiLeaks releases hacked DNC voicemails
- Nancy Pelosi blames ‘God, guns and gays’ for Clinton’s struggles with white bros
- Tim Kaine ‘Dad’ jokes flood Twitter after DNC speech
- 'That's My Man!’: On Monday, POTUS’s FLOTUS tweet went viral; then FLOTUS turned the tables
The Junior Trumpet Hits Wrong Note
Donald Trump Jr., an executive at his father’s Trump Organization, accused President Barack Obama of lifting a phrase from his Republican National Convention speech in Cleveland last week — but the phrase was used by Obama in 2010.
After Michelle Obama’s speech where she said the White House was built by slaves, Fox News host Bill O’Reilly said the slaves who built the White House were "well fed" and had "decent lodging." Leave it to Fox News to provide a fair and balanced view of slavery.- Conan O'Brien
Michelle Obama: I wake up in a house built by slaves.
Melania Trump: I wake up in a house built by undocumented Polish workers. - Jim David Tweet
- Crude Oil 41.16
- Goldman Sachs says current oil prices are here to stay
- Boeing says it could end 747 production
- Miami Developer Moishe Mana Will Donate $1 Million if Donald Trump Releases His Tax Returns
Trump still won't release his tax returns & I demand to see his long-form worth certificate. - John Fugelsang
Trump Stumps Experts On Minimum Wage Raise
Donald Trump’s new call to raise the minimum wage has outside experts and even his closest advisers scratching their heads.