Every president and presidential candidate boasts of having spiritual leaders in their lives, but Donald Trump’s is making money selling desperate Christians eternal life for the bargain price of $1,144.
GOP Platform: We will force you to have your rapist's baby then "convert" him to straightness so he can learn the Bible in History class. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- At least 3 dead in shooting at Berrien County, Michigan courthouse
- Osama bin Laden's son promises revenge
- Carter: US will use Iraq city as base to retake Mosul
- North Korea vows "extreme uneasiness and terror" against U.S
- Protests of police killings: Dozens of arrests in Louisiana
- Mexican president: 'No way' nation will pay for border wall
Student ID ain't good enough.
Long-form birth certificate, please.
Who are we to invade your personal space? - LOLGOP
Racist Cop Says Blacks Should Quit Complaining
Former NYPD detective Harry Houck on Monday argued that the black Americans were “prone to criminality,” and that activists should stop claiming that blacks were being “picked on” by law enforcement.
- Chuck Todd Pretends We're Hearing Equally Divisive Rhetoric From 'Both Sides' On The Campaign Trail
- Gen. McChrystal being considered for Trump VP: report
- Report: '95 percent probability' of Pence as Trump VP
- Republican donors increasingly concerned about Trump after recent comments: report
- Giuliani: #BlackLivesMatter phrase is "inherently racist"
- Ryan: It will be hard finding common ground with "liberal progressive" Clinton
GOP platform: Government is too intrusive. Stick to important stuff like making sure you have your rapist's baby and divorcing gay people.- LOLGOP
Texas Governor Injured
Republican Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas sustained "extensive second- and third-degree burns" on both legs below the knees and both feet — and may miss next week's Republican National Convention as a result, his office said Sunday.
Analysts are now saying that Florida could be one of the biggest threats to Donald Trump’s campaign. In other words, Trump may be crazy, but he’s not Florida crazy.- Conan O'Brien
Trump: I'm The Law And Order Candidate
In his first public event since last week’s deadly ambush of Dallas police officers, Donald Trump on Monday called for an end to hostility to the nation’s law enforcement and insisted that he is the “law and order” candidate in the presidential race.
Fox News—where cops who investigate themselves are always innocent, but Hillary's guilty even after lengthy FBI investigation says she's not. - The Daily Edge
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to travel to Dallas on Tuesday for memorial service: White House
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: If Trump wins, time to move to New Zealand
It's 2016 Anti-Vaxxers! 2016!
Arizona anti-vaxxers working for a private prison company have been blamed for the largest measles outbreak in the US. Officials have confirmed 22 cases of measles in the state since late May, and they all can be traced back to the Eloy detention center, a privately managed Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facility.
- Crude Oil 44.55
- What Eric Trump has to say about the Trump family business failures
- These underwater villas are a real thing -- and they look astonishing
Can't wait until we have a president who thinks the civil rights issue of our time is if CNN is being nice to him. - LOLGOP
Trump + Newt = Lots Of Ex-Wives And Debt
If Donald Trump is the king of debt, Newt Gingrich’s last campaign’s balance sheet might make him a fitting prince.
Men are 543% more likely to look at porn than females.
That's right, only 543%. - John Fugelsang