Police killed the suspect with an explosive device after a standoff that lasted for hours, Chief David Brown said.
We're all Americans, damn it, we have to start acting like it.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Tennessee man kills one and injures three others in rampage over police killings of black men
- Oath Keepers group calls for armed struggle against ‘Marxists’ in bonkers reaction to Dallas shootings
- Who Is the Dallas Shooter Micah Xavier Johnson?
- Dallas police used ‘bomb robot’ to kill shooter
- Officer Patrick Zamarripa survived three tours in Iraq before being killed in Dallas
- Man wrongly ID'd as Dallas shooting suspect says "we've been getting death threats"
- Police Shootings Test Trump, Clinton's Resolve on Deep U.S. Divisions
- ‘What is going on America?': The world reacts to Alton Sterling, Philando Castile and Dallas shootings
"It is no longer a choice, my friends, between violence and nonviolence. It is either nonviolence or nonexistence." - MLK
|I'm a Tea Party Birther, too!|
Oddly, White Man Calls For Race War After Dallas Shooting
Former Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh declared "This is now war" and called for President Barack Obama to "watch out" in a Twitter post reacting to the Dallas shooting that killed five police officers and injured seven.
And every argument you make against BLM was made against the non-violent civil rights movement of the 60s. Every 1. - LOLGOP
- Trump Campaign Official Blames Hillary Clinton for Dallas Shooting
- Texas GOP lawmaker accuses Obama of "instigation" in wake of Dallas shooting
- MN GOPer: Guv Trying To 'Please Certain People’ By Tying Race To Police Shooting
- GOP senator lashes out at Trump in Spanish after dramatic closed-door meeting
But guys who stockpile guns because they can't trust the government think saying black lives matter goes too far.- LOLGOP
Everything's Bigger In Texas, Including Racist Politicians
Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) on Friday afternoon railed against the people who took part in the protest in Dallas on Thursday night, charging that the protesters were "hypocrites" because, as he framed it, they were anti-police but expected the police to protect them once the shooting started.
"All those protesters last night, they ran the other way, expecting the men and women in blue to turn around and protect them. What hypocrites," Patrick said on Fox News.
Trump Hospitalized After Staff Observes Him Speaking Coherently - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Powerful Guns Made Dallas Ambush 'More Deadly and Tragic': Obama
- Hillary Clinton Postpones Scranton Campaign Rally
- A final push on trade, wages, fracking and more from Bernie Sanders
The amount of time and energy that Republicans have devoted to investigating one woman has crossed the line into stalking.- Andy Borowitz
Conservatives Can't Decide Which Democrat To Blame For Dallas
While some conservatives immediately blamed President Barack Obama for the tragic shootings in Dallas that claimed the lives of five police officers, one writer suggested a new culprit...Elizabeth Warren.
The difference between gun rights and black lives in America is that black lives are actually at risk. - LOLGOP
- Crude Oil 45.19
- Stocks soar following blowout jobs report
- Average US 30-year mortgage rate falls to new 2016 lows
- Are Trump's "Made in USA" hats really made in USA?
Next up on Fox News: Our panelists try and convict President Obama and all black people in the shooting of police officers in Dallas.- Tea Party Cat
Texas Wants To Make Abortion Cost Prohibitive
Texas is proposing new regulations for abortion providers that would require them to dispose of aborted fetal tissue either through burial or cremation, saying the measures are intended to preserve human dignity.
Donald Trump, 2017: “Sure, the nuclear war in Korea and Japan has been bad, but my hotels are getting great business from rich refugees.”- Tea Party Cat