"I have come here to make it as clear as possible why I am endorsing Hillary Clinton and why she must become our next president," Sanders said at a joint rally...
BREAKING: Appearing with Hillary Clinton at rally in New Hampshire, Bernie Sanders announces he's now a corrupt corporate whore sellout.- Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Pentagon will provide new assistance to Iraq after Baghdad bombings
- Aleppo rebels brace for long government siege
- U.S. troops in Afghanistan can strike Taliban more easily: Carter
Even if Britain's new prime minister turns out to be totally crappy, the fact that they only spent about two weeks to pick her makes me insanely envious.- Andy Borowitz
Right Wing Think Tanks Trying To Undo Iran Deal, Falls Flat
When Nokia received a letter from the group United Against Nuclear Iran warning it of the risk of investing in the Islamist-led country, the Finland-based company’s response was pointed. The technological services it offers, Nokia wrote on June 8, "are crucial for the development of strong civil societies and the realization of human rights.”
The Hillary Clinton campaign recently released an ad that features clips of Donald Trump praising world dictators. In the video, Trump praises Saddam Hussein, Vladimir Putin, and Abby Lee from "Dance Moms."- Conan O'Brien
Bundy Bros: The Reason The U.S. Needs To Educate Its Citizens
Ammon and Ryan Bundy will be allowed to meet together in jail to coordinate their defense — but now they want prosecutors to join them behind bars until they are tried for their roles in plotting the armed takeover of an Oregon wildlife reserve.
- GOP platform targets pornography
- Activists to deliver petition urging Trump to release tax returns
- Eric Trump swore dad gave ‘hundreds of thousands’ to his charity — now he’s not so sure
- Conservative ranter Tomi Lahren: Obama and his ‘two black attorney generals’ incited ‘Dallas demon’
- Family Research Council Prez Tony Perkins Pushes for GOP to Embrace ‘Conversion Therapy’
- Raging anti-Hillary nut faces assault charges for trying to run over photographer with SUV
- Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry agrees Trump’s border wall is ‘never going to happen’
- ‘I’d rather attend the public hanging of a good friend’: GOP insiders unload on Trump convention
As a native of Cleveland, I respectfully issue this plea to LeBron James: You stopped the Golden State Warriors. Now, somehow, I beg you to stop the 2016 Republican Convention.- Andy Borowitz
This Is Why Al Gore Wanted Social Security In A "Lockbox"
Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) is encouraging Democrats to cut Social Security and Medicare benefits because the programs are “things we don’t absolutely need.”
Rudy Giuliani made some insane and offensive comments today, which made me wonder why he is not on Trump's vp list.- Andy Borowitz
GOP Keeps Beating Dead Horse
Republican lawmakers pummeled Attorney General Loretta Lynch with questions Tuesday about the Justice Department's decision not to prosecute Hillary Clinton for sending classified information on a private, unsecured email system...
After a week of tragedy that has put the nation on edge, congressional Republicans have responded swiftly by seeking a new investigation of Hillary Clinton's emails. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama heads to Dallas, determined to bridge the divide deepened by shootings
- Biden Defends Black Lives Matter After Giuliani Attacks Them as ‘Racist’
Honestly, your vote is yours to invest in whomever you like. Just register, vote and shame others to doing so. - LOLGOP
- Crude Oil 46.67
- Dow hits new all-time intraday high as market puts Brexit fears behind
- Pokémon Go promises to fix the bug that lets it access all your Google data
- Obama Renews Call For A 'Public Option' In Federal Health Law
The GOP’s platform now states that porn is a “public health crisis” & a “menace.”
So never say they're not fighting for the middle class. - John Fugelsang
Here Comes STAR WARS at Disneyland!
What a piece of junk!”
That’s how Luke Skywalker described the Millennium Falcon when he first sees Han Solo’s ship in the 1977 movie “Star Wars.” But that piece of junk plays a prominent role in the new 14-acre “Star Wars” attraction, under construction in Disneyland.
Construction has just started on a two-mile underground "beer pipeline" in Europe. Which explains why today, Britain changed its mind on Brexit.- Conan O'Brien