In blunt testimony revealed on Tuesday, former managers of Trump University, the for-profit school started by Donald J. Trump, portray it as an unscrupulous business that relied on high-pressure sales tactics, employed unqualified instructors, made deceptive claims and exploited vulnerable students willing to pay tens of thousands for Mr. Trump’s insights.
Trump University instructed salespeople to deliberately mislead customers & manipulate emotions. No wait, that's the Trump campaign. - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Parents urged to store guns in kids’ bedrooms at annual NRA meeting
- Pentagon pushing back on criticism of handling sexual assault cases
- US forces target senior Al Shabaab military commander
- Leaders call for talks on 'fully ending' Israeli occupation
- World powers have duty to revive Middle East peace talks: EU
I would hate to have seen the hazing rituals while pledging a fraternity at Trump University. Waterboarding and worse! - Jim David
Commies Love Trump!
The state media outlet in North Korea, DPRK Today, called Donald Trump a "wise politician" and welcomed the Republican presidential candidate's remark that he would be willing to speak with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
Putin's hockey stats have dropped. Proving Putin is the only Russian athlete who isn't doping. - The Daily Show
- Top gun lobbyist warns right wingers will use ‘bullet box’ if they can’t win at ballot box
- Megyn Kelly Goes Off On Trump Supporter For Judge Attacks: ‘Come On!’
- Sean Hannity Defends Donald Trump From The Big, Bad Press
- GOP warns of ‘long summer for Crooked Hillary’
- Trump tells donors: I won’t oust Ryan and McConnell
- Trump has nothing on these wacky GOP candidates running in 2016
- Rick Perry Says Trump Would 'Peel' Clinton's 'Skin Off' In A Debate
- TRUMP UNIVERSITY: IT’S WORSE THAN YOU THINK
I go Trump university.
Me learn talk good but me lose all moneys.- Tea Pain
Torture Doesn't Work
The military’s use of “enhanced interrogation” techniques against suspected terrorists has always been a contentious topic, and now many of its former proponents are having second thoughts. Eric Fair served as an interrogator with a private contractor in Iraq, and his new book “Consequence” reflects on the work he has come to regret.
It's kind of ironic that Donald Trump doesn't appreciate being judged by a "Mexican." - Warren Holstein
Why Are Anti-Trump Protesters So Violent?
Donald Trump's rally in San Jose, California, Thursday night was marred by violence by anti-Trump supporters, who targeted the event's attendees and police.
To clinch Paul Ryan's endorsement, Trump said he would try to sound "a little less like Hitler" but still "enough like Hitler" to appeal to his key constituency.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Majority of Democratic voters want Sanders to stay in the race
- Poll: Half of all voters think Clinton's use of a private email server was illegal
- Clinton resurfaces Romney, Cruz tweets bashing Trump University
- Eric Holder: The GOPer Who Called Obama A Liar Should've Been Smacked
Sanders and Trump might have a debate. "Our worst nightmare is coming true" - microphones
Trump & Hitler
Donald Trump held an unhinged rally in San Jose tonight...In addition to confusing his wife with his daughter, Trump staged his entrance to one of Adolf Hitler's favorite tunes, Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries.
"Hillary Clinton's new campaign slogan is 'Stronger Together.' Which replaces her old slogan, 'Goddammit, It's My Turn!'" –Conan O'Brien
The company that makes products for Apple and Samsung in Asia has reportedly replaced 60,000 factory workers with robots. Just to keep it authentic, they're all child robots.- Jimmy Fallon
- Crude Oil 48.74
- Brazil's economy is spiraling deeper into a recession
- SiriusXM suspends Glenn Beck over Trump comments on show
- Former richest self-made US woman now worth nothing
Donald Trump: "Yes, Trump University was a scam, but I'll pay off the national debt by opening Trump Universities in China. Win-win!"- Tea Party Cat
A Trump Presidency Would Mainly Be Seen In Courtrooms
Donald Trump owes at least $100 million to a foreign bank that's battled with US regulators...
A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths. - Steven Wright
It's National Donut Day!
Just Shoot Me
What a nightmare. On Wednesday the Internet went out. Nada. I tried calling the cable company all day, no answer, nothing, nada. My girlfriend did the same. Later, I found out that the call center went down.
The next day my girlfriend went to the cable office and requested a tech. BUT yesterday about 6pm, the Internet magically turned back on! BUT my 3 year old smartphone is almost dead. I can't scroll, the touch screen rarely works, cannot answer phone calls, but oddly, I can send text messages just fine. I will hold a retirement party for the smartphone (which has never belonged to MENSA!) by throwing it against a concrete wall. :)