Donald Trump responded to the deadly bombings that ripped through Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport on Tuesday with renewed calls for torture.
In response to former AZ Gov. Jan Brewer's complaint that he calls Republicans "racists and bigots," Obama will now use "assclowns." - Kona Lowell
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Istanbul terror attack witness: 'It was like hell'
- CIA chief Brennan looks at Turkish attack and sees a warning for Americans
- IS Repels Advance by US-Backed Syria Rebels Near Iraq Border
- Mosque attacked in Australia while hundreds worshipped
Crazy idea: Let's make it a lot easier to vote and little harder to get a gun.- LOLGOP
Surprise, Hate Crimes Soar After Brexit Vote.
The number of hate crimes reported to the UK police’s online registering site has risen 57 percent in the wake of the Brexit referendum, according to the country’s National Police Chiefs’ Council.
Critics are calling those in Britain who voted to pull out of the European Union "racist" and "anti-immigrant." After hearing this, Donald Trump said, "Wow, I’m running for leader of the wrong country."- Conan O'Brien
All Aboard the GOP Benghazi Fishing Expedition! More To Come!
The House Select Committee on Benghazi is scheduling at least one new interview this week, even after releasing its long-awaited report... the committee said that it would be proceeding with a new interview of a military official who claimed on Facebook that he might have knowledge of the incident.
- Republicans Aren’t Even Pretending They Want To Confirm Judges Anymore
- Evangelical leader backpedals on story of Trump’s recent conversion
- Trump Fundraises On Chance To Finally 'Indict Hillary Clinton'
- Republican Latinos Opting Out of RNC Convention or Going with Less Backing
If Trump did actually find Christ, he'd deport him. - LOLGOP
Ryan Says NO MORE SIT-INS. But Govt Shutdowns, Obamacare Repeals & 200+ Vacation Days OKEY DOKEY
House Speaker Paul Ryan said he "will not tolerate" another sit in on the floor of the House of Representatives like the one Democrats staged on gun control last week.
I would like to congratulate House Republicans on their excellent and insightful Benghazi report. I look forward to their inquiry into the 4,425 Americans killed in Iraq.- Andy Borowitz
Donald Trump: “The ABC poll is very dishonest. I’m not losing. I get tons more retweets than Hillary, and that’s worth way more than votes.”- Tea Party Cat
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: Mexican Americans help shape US
- Nate Silver: Clinton has 79 percent chance of becoming president
- Ambassador Chris Stevens' sister: I don't blame Clinton for Benghazi
Hillary Spends Millions On Advertising. Trump Gets It For Free!
When it comes to television advertising, Hillary Clinton is blowing Donald Trump out of the water.
Clinton and her allies have outspent Trump forces by more than $20 million in June on television advertising,...
Trump will show off his wife at #HeterosexualPrideDay on a float sponsored by the company that sold her to him. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
- Crude Oil 49.53
- Toyota recalls 3.37 million cars over airbag, emissions control issues
- Chinese Ship Inaugurates Panama Canal Expansion; Pays $586K Toll
- Hillary Clinton correct that analysts have called Donald Trump a top global economic risk
Last week, over 30 participants in a Tony Robbins seminar burned their feet walking on hot coals. The victims just signed up for a second seminar: "How To Get Rich Suing Tony Robbins."- Conan O'Brien
This Ain't Your Daddy's Rolls Royce
Rolls-Royce isn't limiting its robotic transportation plans to luxury cars. The British transportation firm has outlined a strategy for deploying remote-controlled and autonomous cargo vessels. It's working on virtual decks where land-based crews could control every aspect of a ship, complete with VR camera views and monitoring drones to spot issues that no human ever could. Accordingly, Rolls is designing boats where humans wouldn't have to come aboard. In theory, one human would steer several boats -- crew shortages would disappear overnight.
Britain Searching for Graceful Way to Tell Europe It Was Just Kidding. - Andy Borowitz