Donald Trump on Monday morning attempted to soften comments he made over the weekend suggesting that someone carrying a gun in the Orlando, Florida, night club could have shortened the deadly shooting.
Trump's willingness to deny he said something he said yesterday on videotape shows how insufferably stupid he believes his supporters are.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Kabul suicide bombing kills 14
- Israel Building Underground Gaza Wall to Foil Hamas Tunnellers: Report
- Biden warns Trump's foreign policy will lead to "a return of anti-Americanism"
- Woman charged with threatening to bomb South Florida mosque
- 'Unprecedented' 65 million people displaced by war and persecution in 2015 – UN
Trump today: As much as I hate profiling, it's time to start talking about it.
Next week: As much as I hate Muslim-only water fountains... - Tea Pain
Wow. Christian Being Christlike Berated
After a Pennsylvania church wished its Muslim neighbors a “blessed Ramadan,” a local school board member who is also a Donald Trump delegate encouraged his followers to berate the church's pastor for speaking positively about a “godless” and “pagan” religion.
I can't wait for President Trump to say "Radical Islam" & make ISIS surrender, after we've alienated all our strategic & trade partners. - John Fugelsang
- Charlie Sheen: ‘Charlatan’ Donald Trump gave me fake diamond cufflinks as a wedding gift
- Trump Thinks The U.S. Should ‘Start Thinking About’ Racial Profiling
- Trump campaign calls for $100K in donations
- NBC Host Grills Ryan On Trump: Are You Putting 'Party Over Country'?
- NRA Officials Concede Bar-Goers Who Are Drinking Shouldn't Be Armed
- DOJ Reverses Course Amid GOP Outcry, Releases Full Orlando Transcripts
- 'Angels' From Orlando's Theater Community Guard Mourners From Protesters
Donald Trump said he would, unlike previous presidents, sit down and meet with Kim Jong Un to make a kind of deal but only on U.S. soil. I don't think that will work. I think they should meet but somewhere neutral, like at a Supercuts.- Jimmy Kimmel
One problem with asking Republican delegates to vote their consciences is that their consciences were purchased years ago by the NRA. - Andy Borowitz
Uh Oh. Trump Fires Campaign Manager
Donald Trump has fired his campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, according to multiple media outlets.
Trump fires campaign manager. Polish up those resumes, Trump University graduates! - The Daily Show
Today is the one-year anniversary of Donald Trump's announcement that he would run for president. It's hard to believe it was only one year ago that Democrats were worried about Jeb Bush. - Seth Myers
Oprah has endorsed Hillary Clinton for president. When asked about Hillary’s chances of becoming the most powerful woman in the world, Oprah said, "Oh, I’m not stepping down."- Conan O'Brien
No Right To Own An Assault Weapon?
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday left in place gun control laws in New York and Connecticut that ban military-style assault weapons like the one used in last week's massacre at an Orlando nightclub, rejecting a legal challenge by gun rights advocates.
“You know who sees a connection between America's gun laws and terrorism? Terrorists." - The Daily Show
Rock The Voter News
- Obama jokes about joining LinkedIn so he can find work after he leaves office
- New Poll Shows Hillary Clinton Holding Edge on Donald Trump
- Sanders Supporters Practice Getting Arrested As Prep For Dem Convention
One of Trump's big supporters, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, is having a rough week. Lawyers working on the Bridgegate investigation claim that Christie destroyed evidence connecting him to the scandal, including a cellphone. Christie said he had no idea where the cellphone was, then his stomach started ringing.- Jimmy Fallon
- Donald Trump on Oil
- Moody's Analysis: Trump's Policy Plans Would Trigger A 'Lengthy Recession'
- Gold slips more than 1 pct as Brexit campaign loses momentum
Moody's says a Trump presidency would "significantly" hurt the economy, but would produce a "very, very classy Apocalypse."- Tea Pain
Boeing + Russia = 747?
Boeing Co. is nearing a $4 billion deal with Russia’s largest air-freight company that would help extend the life of the iconic, hump-nosed 747 jumbo jet amid waning demand for four-engine aircraft...
Harley-Davidson announced this week that they plan to introduce quieter electric powered motorcycles within the next five years. Get ready to see motorcycle gangs brawling over who gets to plug in at the outlet outside a biker bar first.- James Corden
FIGHTING THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER
$898 To Reach The Goal! Thank You!