He's been called a lot of things. Fraud. Billionaire. Fake Billionaire. Presumptive Nominee. Presumptuous. Short-Fingered Vulgarian. Misogynist. Racist. Possible 45th President.
Now, add a new word to the Donald Trump lexicon: Deadbeat.
Donald Trump, who outsourced manufacturing jobs to China, is explaining how undocumented workers have hurt the inner city.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraqi Troops Enter Southern Fallujah for First Time in 2 Years
- Russia: We will respond to entry of U.S. naval vessel into Black Sea
- 'At the limit,' Mexico buckles under migrant surge to U.S.
- Founder of a Minuteman Border Group Is Convicted of Child Molestation
Donald Trump just said we can't let Syrian refugees into the United States because "we don't know where they come from." *sigh* - Brasilmagic Tweet
'The danger I faced from getting sexually transmitted diseases was my own “personal Vietnam"' - Draft-dodger Trump
- McConnell thinks Trump should be president though it’s 'obvious he doesn’t know a lot’
- Stephen Colbert wonders if a white supremacist will pick Trump’s VP ‘and he’ll just retweet it’
- Office of GOP senator who prayed for Obama's days to "be few" blames media for controversy
- Evangelicals give Trump stamp of approval
- Ted Cruz didn’t bother to vote to fight the Zika as Texas scrambles to prevent outbreak
"In the general election, Donald Trump plans on painting Hillary Clinton as money-grubbing and unethical. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton plans on painting Donald Trump as Donald Trump." –Conan O'Brien
Southern Baptists Are Having Less Baptisms
The Southern Baptist Convention announced its membership stats this week, and it wasn't a cause for celebration.
Southern Baptists declined in membership by 1.32 percent, marking the ninth decrease in a row.
"In an interview, Donald Trump said he won't have to ask God for 'much forgiveness.' Unless, of course, God turns out to be a Mexican woman who's a Muslim." –Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Obama mops the floor with Trump on ‘The Tonight Show’: ‘Orange is not the new black’
- "Obama, Warren and Sanders drain the Trump swamp"
- NEW POLL: Clinton holds double-digit lead over Trump in general election matchup
- Shock Poll: Gary Johnson leads Hillary Clinton among independents
Thank you, U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders, for pledging today to do everything in your power to save the country from an orange Nazi. #FeelTheBern #ImWithHer - Andy Borowitz
"It's official now, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump have both clinched the nomination for their respective parties. Which means we could be looking at our first female president or our last president." –Seth Meyers
President Obama’s oldest daughter, Malia, is graduating from high school on Friday — a day the president says he has both welcomed and dreaded.
"Hillary had to reach the threshold of 2,383 delegates to become the presumptive nominee. Hillary hasn't been this excited about a threshold since the one she carried Bill over on their wedding night." –Jimmy Fallon
- Crude Oil 48.88
- New York AG weighs in on Gawker bankruptcy: "Sad to see NYC media giant forced to the brink"
- Boeing picks new South Carolina chief, streamlines 787 team
There is a movement to oust Trump at the GOP convention and nominate a Republican with a more nuanced racist message.- Andy Borowitz
Please stop thanking Me for everything. I’m not a firefighter or a nurse. Most days I just lie on the couch and watch Netflix.- TheGoodGodAbove Tweet