Donald Trump on Monday cast doubt on President Obama's commitment to fighting radical Islamic terrorism, saying “there’s something going on.”
Donald Trump is suggesting that the president of the United States is a secret Muslim terrorist. What do you think he'd do to you? - LOLGOP
Dear fundamentalists of all religions: If I didn't like #lgbt people I wouldn't have created them in every civilization in history. - God (John Fugelsang)
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- FBI's Comey: Orlando shooter claimed connection to multiple groups
- Trump under fire for history of sending self-congratulatory tweets after mass shootings
- Despite FBI Probes, Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Bought Weapons Legally
- Exclusive: Obama administration not pursuing executive order to shut Guantanamo
Blame Hillary For Terrorism!
Longtime Donald Trump confidante Roger Stone said Monday that the Orlando terrorist attack was a good opportunity for his candidate to question whether top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin could be a “terrorist agent.”
Hillary: "It’s not hard to imagine Trump leading us into a war just because somebody got under his very thin skin”
- GOP Sen. says he opposes Trump's call for Muslim ban after Orlando shooting
- Report: Trump Uses Chris Christie As ‘Manservant’ To Fetch His McDonald’s
- Trump: Romney Is A 'Loser' Who Is Wasting Everyone's Time Criticizing Me
- Study: Repealing ObamaCare would increase number of uninsured by 24 million
I can't wait for President Trump to make ISIS surrender by saying the words 'Radical Islamic Terrorism.' - John Fugelsang
Gun Lobbyists Are Celebrating
Shares of U.S. firearm makers surged on Monday as renewed fears of tighter gun control after the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history led to expectations of a spike in firearm sales.
USA: Where Omar Marteen can easily get a machine that rapidly kills large #s of Americans, and @tommychong went to jail for selling bongs. - John Fugelsang
Frustrated Obama Writes Letter To His Congressman About Need For Gun Control. - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton on Orlando Shooting: ‘Weapons of War Have No Place on Our Streets’
- Clinton interrupted by hecklers calling her a hypocrite during post-Orlando speech
Two decades of Fox News have given us a GOP that only feels safe when it's having the s*it scared out of it. - LOLGOP
Imagine how weak you must feel to look at Donald Trump and see strength. - LOLGOP
- Ohio gasoline prices 30 cents higher than national average
- What if we could turn CO2 into stone?
- High Court Rules Against Puerto Rico in Debt Case
- FAA Slaps Amazon With $350000 Penalty for Shipping Violation
Trump's First Public Company
It was promoted as the chance of a lifetime: Mom-and-pop investors could buy shares in celebrity businessman Donald Trump’s first public company, Trump Hotels and Casino Resorts.
Their investments were quickly depleted.
Microsoft agrees to acquire LinkedIn for $26.2 billion. Which is also the number of email updates users receive daily. - Michael Blackman