GOP senator: Trump's judge comments 'literal definition' of racism
Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) lashed out at Donald Trump on Monday, calling the GOP presumptive nominee's criticism of a California judge "the literal definition of 'racism.'"
The Giant of the boxing world and a transformative social figure, Muhammed Ali, has gone from this world. I join millions in mourning him. - Bette Midler
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Navy bans alcohol in Japan after incidents "detrimental" to alliance
- Frenchman accused of amassing arsenal for Euro 2016 attacks
- Arrest Made in Killing of Jordanian Intelligence Officers
- NATO allies launch large-scale military exercise in Poland before key summit
The Afghan War is like a reality show that everybody hates, nobody watches, it costs too much & keeps getting renewed. - John Fugelsang
Obama and Putin?
A two-pronged advance to capture key urban strongholds of the Islamic State group and its self-styled capital of Raqqa has underlined a quiet convergence of strategy between the U.S. and Russia...
- After Trump honors “great champion” Ali, his tweet mocking Muslim athletes resurfaces
- Tea Party challenger attacks ‘Paul Ryan’s drug problem’ in hilariously weird campaign ad
- Desperate Florida GOP begs Rubio to run because they’re terrified of losing his Senate seat
- Trump co-chair demands CNN stop saying ‘racist’ because ‘it always pushes back on the white guy’
- Donald Trump lashes out at former VP short-lister Newt Gingrich as Trump U controversy rages on
Trump reminds you that a woman, gay, Muslim, disabled, immigrant, Af-American or former POW judge would be unfairly biased against him too. - John Fugelsang
Clearly, if we do not build a wall, Mexicans will swarm across the border, enroll in law school en masse, and eventually become biased judges. - Andy borowitz
Tropical Storm Degraded Trump
Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R) has canceled his Monday meeting with presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to monitor a tropical storm that is expected to hit the state's west coast, according to CNN.
I will vote for any candidate of any party who promises to keep Michelle Obama as First Lady. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton, Sanders blitz California on final day of campaigning
- Poll: Majority of voters support marijuana legalization
Obama played golf over the weekend, angering Republicans. Congress plans to release a statement when they return from vacation in two weeks. - FrankTheDoorman tweet
- Crude Oil 49.68
- Devon to Sell Oil and Gas Assets for Almost $1 Billion
- Larry Summers warns traders: Beware of Trump
- BuzzFeed to refuse Donald Trump ads
Welcome to America, where even though the Civil War's been over for 151 yrs we still have poor whites fighting for rich plantation owners.- John Fugelsang
Oil, Oil Everywhere...
More than 25 European and Asian-owned supertankers are shipping Iranian oil, data seen by Reuters shows, allowing Tehran to ramp up exports much faster than analysts had anticipated...