Obama meets massacre survivors, victims' relatives in Orlando
President Barack Obama arrived in Orlando on Thursday to meet with survivors of the massacre at a gay nightclub and relatives of the 49 people killed, as the attack prompted the U.S. Senate to move toward voting on gun control measures.
There is something profoundly wrong with a nation that allows its citizens to be slaughtered the way we have. We are ill. Maybe terminally. - Bette Midler
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Ex-CIA head: Trump ‘basically aiding’ the enemy
- McCain attempts to clarify controversial remarks blaming Obama for Orlando
- Trump Accuses Troops Of Stealing Money In 'Crooked As Hell' Iraq
- Trump Goes Apocalyptic: America's 'Not Going To Continue To Survive Like This'
- ISIS-Linked Militants in the Philippines Are Threatening to Behead Two More Hostages
- Rising British Labour Party MP Jo Cox was shot and killed
- Federal judge dismisses Texas suit to block resettlement of Syrian refugees
You don't defeat terrorism by taking away our guns. You defeat terrorism by using our guns. - Sen. Ted Cruz
Democrats Filibuster Was Successful
A nearly 15-hour filibuster led by Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut ended early Thursday morning after Republicans agreed to hold votes on gun control measures.
Silly Democrats. Filibusters are for important things like starving the judiciary or making sure poor people don't get health insurance. - LOLGOP
- Florida AG: Cooper Encouraged 'Anger And Hate' By Grilling Me On Gay Rights
- Fox host supports assault weapon ban, condemns "intolerance" after insults on social media
- Cruz, who read Dr. Seuss on Senate floor, attacks Dems for ‘ridiculous’ anti-gun filibuster
- Illinois GOP senator runs scared from Trump: He’s ‘too bigoted and racist’ to be president
- John Kasich refuses to board the Trump Train: ‘I just can’t do it’
"In an interview, Donald Trump said he won't have to ask God for 'much forgiveness.' Unless, of course, God turns out to be a Mexican woman who's a Muslim." - Conan O'Brien
Donald Trump is weighing the creation of a cable channel serving as his personal media platform, according to a new report.
Ryan Claims Congress Acquiesces To The President. Really?
Congress is “forfeiting” its power to the White House, Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Thursday during a speech from the Capitol.
"Our problem is not so much that the presidency, under both parties, keeps breaking the rules, though it does,” Ryan said. "Our problem is that Congress, under both parties, keeps forfeiting the game, yielding to the executive branch, giving the president a blank check.”
Rock The Voter News
The FDA has approved a device for weight loss that sucks the food out of your stomach through an abdominal incision. Or, you could just try a salad some time.- Conan O'Brien
Feel Safe Now?
In Virginia recently, a computer crash wiped out a decade's worth of U.S. military data. However, this morning, the Chinese government called and said no problem, we backed it up.- Conan O'Brien
- US oil settles at 5-week low, at $46.21, as dollar jumps on Brexit fear
- Wildfire near California oil facility burning out of control
- FDA Warns Whole Foods of ‘Serious Violations’ After Inspections
- Trump: Clinton is the 'enemy of working people'
- Burger King reopens Costa Rica operations
"It is being reported that Ivanka Trump is writing a book titled 'Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules of Success.' Which is better than the original title, 'Help! My Dad's a Nectarine!'" –Seth Meyers
America's burgeoning weed industry just seems to be climbing higher. Tech giant Microsoft announced Thursday it is partnering with a cannabis industry-focused software company called Kind Financial.
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER
HAS SURPASSED $2000!