What did the Three Amigos discuss?
The talks hadn't even started between Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, U.S. President Barack Obama and Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto when statements began circulating about what they'd agree on.
I read that a record number of Americans are expected to travel this 4th of July. And if Trump wins the presidency, twice as many Americans are expected to travel this 4th of November.- Conan O'Brien
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- NBC: No Active Shooter At Joint Base Andrews, Report Stemmed From Drill
- Online Islamic State supporters embrace Donald Trump as an opportunity and rallying point
- Hollande Backs Clinton: Trump Would Hurt US Ties With Europe
- CNN guest has ‘reality check’ for Trump: The CIA isn’t going to waterboard for you
- Pentagon is dropping the ban on transgender troops
"Transgender people shouldn't be in the military." - old men who would've pretended to be transgender in order to avoid the draft - OhNoSheTwitnt
Boris Johnson Says No To PM Job
Boris Johnson, one of the leading voices in the Brexit campaign and the man considered to be the favorite to replace outgoing Prime Minister David Cameron, delivered a bombshell Thursday when he announced he didn't want the job.
Boris Johnson bowed out running for Britain's prime minister in favor of serving as Donald Trump's hair farm.- Warren Holstein
- Adviser Falsely Claims Trump Never Said He'd Bring Back Waterboarding
- GOP senator refuses to endorse Trump: "He’s wildly unpopular in my state"
- Celeb chef says he won't let Trump dine at his restaurants during RNC
- Missing From Bridgegate Investigation: Chris Christie's Personal Email Account
In Britain, a politician drops out of the race if he is unfit for office; in the US, that is the main criterion for entering the race. - Andy Borowitz
Trump, A Blonde AG & Trump University
A Massachusetts attorney is asking federal prosecutors to investigate a donation made to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi by GOP candidate Donald Trump...
A new ballot measure will allow Californians to vote in November on whether to legalize recreational marijuana. Californians will have the option of voting either "Yes" or "Hell yes."- Conan O'Brien
The Miss Teen USA pageant has officially gotten rid of the swimsuit portion of the competition. They announced this in a brief press release that simply said, "Sorry, creeps."- Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Michelle, Malia and Sasha Obama charm in Africa, Spain
- Hillary Clinton is raising big money at tiny fundraisers
N.R.A. Uses Veteran Cemetery As Ad Background
The National Rifle Association is stepping on soldiers' graves — and apparently violating government policy — in its latest shameful display.
The organization's Political Victory Fund released an anti-Hillary Clinton ad Wednesday, "Stop Clinton, Vote Trump," that shows former Marine and Benghazi attack survivor Mark Geist walking through a veterans cemetery.
BREAKING: Paul Ryan announces House GOP will do its job and vote on something at least once in July. - Tea Party Cat
- Crude Oil 48.37
- The average American spends nearly half a day staring at a screen
- LinkedIn founder: If Senate were more like Silicon Valley, we'd have a full Supreme Court
- Right-Wing Media Adopt Trump’s “Pocahontas” Attacks On Elizabeth Warren
Toyota announced another massive recall because their airbags can explode at any moment. Toyota then said, "Enjoy your holiday weekend."- Conan O'Brien
Brexit: Brilliant Or Bonkers?
When the dust settles ... it won’t be pretty," Bank of America Merrill Lynch UK economist Robert Wood said. "Once the dust of the knee-jerk market reaction settles, we think that the UK's economy will clearly be the main victim."
If you're going to live each day like it's your last how about co-signing a loan for me.- John Fugelsang