The U.S. Senate on Monday rejected four measures restricting guns after last week’s mass shooting in an Orlando nightclub, although lawmakers were still trying to forge a compromise that could keep firearms away from people on terrorism watch lists.
America; where the Planned Parenthood shooter is too insane to stand trial for murder but not too insane to legally buy semi automatics. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Broadcaster who wants Christian martyrs urges Trump fans to use AR-15s against protesters
- Man arrested after bomb scare at Brussels shopping mall was wearing 'fake suicide belt'
- Why American Right-Wingers Are Going to War in Ukraine
- Federal Bureau of Land Management plans to access and work on disputed land near Bundy ranch
- The 19-year-old Briton who tried to grab a gun at a rally wanted "to kill Trump"
- Trump: 'I Don't Believe' Obama Sympathizes With Terrorists
The Iraq civil war could have been avoided if Bush Sr had pulled GW Bush aside & had that little talk about sects. - John Fugelsang
UNHCR warns of Iraq funding crunch as thousands flee Falluja. US$17. 5 million is urgently needed to meet the immediate needs of more than 85,000 people who have fled the embattled city in the past month.
- Senate Republicans invoke Orlando killings to set up vote on expanding FBI spying powers
- Trump will give a speech tomorrow "regarding the election"
- Trump ends May with just $1.3 million in bank
- Trump regrets calling Warren "Pocahontas" because it's a "tremendous insult to Pocahontas"
- Ivanka Trump played role in campaign manager's firing: reports
- Muslim woman deluged by 'hate tweets' after helping Homeland Security panel
- Former House Speaker Hastert Will Report to Federal Prison This Week
Stephen Colbert ridicules Corey Lewandowski: 'Someone was managing Trump's campaign?'
Trump doesn't want to release his tax returns because then we'll learn that he doesn't even self-fund his weave. - LOLGOP
More Disarray In The Trumpkin Kamp
An adviser to Donald Trump resigned on Monday after taking to Twitter to celebrate news that campaign manager Corey Lewandowski had left the campaign.
Michael Caputo, who worked in the Trump campaign’s communications department, tweeted this morning that “the witch is dead” after news broke that the Trump campaign and Lewandowski had parted ways.
Let Them Eat
Tea Party Maine Gov. Paul LePage...Bangor Daily News reports that LePage is now threatening to completely eliminate Maine’s entire food stamp program unless the United States Department of Agriculture allows the state to restrict food stamps from being used to buy sugary foods and drinks.
The most ominous result of Trump's campaign having no money is that now he will have to rely on his charm. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton to bash Trump as 'unfit to preside over the U.S. economy'
- Clinton Routs Trump In Fundraising: She Has $41 Million More In The Bank
- Sanders raised $15.6 million in May
Florida Isn't Completely Crazy
Hillary Clinton has pulled out to an 8-point lead over Donald Trump in Florida and is even with the businessman in Ohio, according to swing-state polls released Tuesday.
Clinton leads Trump, 47 to 39, percent in Florida, the largest of the presidential swing states...
New Study Finds Americans Need 6 Hours Of Sleep At Work. - The Onion
- Oil slips after rally as market turns cautious
- White House clears small, commercial drones for takeoff
- Halliburton to auction off empty Williston lots
- NYC strips Trump of tax break for people making under $500K: report
Trump is promising trillions in tax breaks to the richest people in America and they still won't fund him. That's some brand.- LOLGOP
California's Last Nuclear Power Plant
A utility company and environmental groups have reached an agreement that will close California's last nuclear power plant, ending the state's nuclear power era.
"Life would be so wonderful if we only knew what to do with it.” - Greta Garbo, 1929