LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, including the FBI, have been knocking on the doors of activists and community organizers in Cleveland, Ohio, asking about their plans for the Republican National Convention in July.
Republicans hate publicity stunts so much that they're about to nominate one for president.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S.-backed Syrian forces clash with Islamic State on outskirts of Manbij
- Several Jordanian troops killed, hurt in car bomb attack
- Germany: suspect in cinema incident dead, no others injured
- UN strongly condemns latest North Korean missile launches
- Canada has 'real concerns' about Russia: Trudeau
Donald Trump wants to consider racial profiling. I hope he doesn’t mean cracking down on white rapists, white gunmen, and white CEOs.- Tea Party Cat
Well, Of Course Rumsfeld Endorsed Trumpkins
Donald Trump on Thursday welcomed an endorsement from Donald Rumsfeld, despite previously criticizing the handling of the Iraq War.
Rumsfeld was secretary of Defense in the George W. Bush administration during the start of the Iraq War.
Check Out This New Book
By An AHNC Viewer
- GOP rep confronts sit-in Dems in fiery exchange
- Trump: Christie ‘high on the list for something’ in his cabinet
- Trump officially launches LyingCrookedHillary.com -- posting just one lie
- GOP senator: Bipartisan gun bill to get test vote as soon as today
- C-SPAN went dark during Democrats' gun control protest, so they streamed it on Periscope
- GOP senator: I'd arrest Dems who held sit-in on House floor
- Report: Trump's Fired Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski To Join CNN
I love that Trump has everyone sign non-disclosure agreements then spends his entire life humiliating himself in public.- LOLGOP
Moderate Republican. That's like a serial killer who murdered 5 people, not 15. - Kona Lowell
Abracadabra: Trump Turns Arizona Blue
A new poll shows Hillary Clinton running ahead of Donald Trump in Arizona, where a Democratic presidential candidate has carried the state only once in the last 64 years.
Trump accepts endorsement from Troy Newman, an anti abortion extremist so dangerous he was banned from entering the country of Australia.- Lizz Winstead
More Lies From The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
The author of a new tell-all book about Hillary Clinton could never have seen any of what he claims — he was too low-ranking — say several high-level members of Secret Service presidential details, including the president of the Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service.
From a Republican colleague of mine as he walked off the floor: "We're going to have a drink and a cigar. Enjoy your protest." Really. - Rep. Ted Deutch
Rock The Voter News
- House Democrats Stand Down After Chaotic Sit-In
- Poll: Sanders, Rubio most popular VP picks
- Clinton blasts 'unacceptable' Supreme Court deadlock
- Poll: Clinton leads Trump in deep-red Arizona
If you are THAT repulsed by illegal immigration perhaps you should turn your home over to a Cherokee.- John Fugelsang
SCOTUS Tells POTUS No On Immigration
The Supreme Court issued a ruling Thursday morning effectively blocking President Barack Obama‘s 2015 executive actions to unilaterally grant quasi-legal status to millions of illegal immigrants.
Poor people in the south have to drive hundreds of miles for basic health care but a background check on a gun is too great an indignity.- LOLGOP
Anti-Trump Republicans have reportedly been re-energized by reports that Donald Trump's campaign is having financial problems that could lead to an alternative GOP nominee. "Awesome," said Jeb Bush, before slipping on a banana peel and falling into a manhole.- Seth Myers
- Crude Oil 50.22
- US jobless claims trend at lowest since 1973
- Russia invests in futuristic Hyperloop train
Hillary gave this speech about Trump yesterday and said, quote, "He's written a lot of books about business, but they all seem to end at Chapter 11." Then Bernie Sanders said, "Even I felt that burn!"- Jimmy Fallon
The Trumps Must Love Courtrooms
Fashion entrepreneur and shoe designer Ivanka Trump is being called out as a thief by high-end Italian footwear company Aquazzura. The footwear brand filed suit against Trump for allegedly stealing at least three of its designs and using them in her own, eponymous shoe line, the Huffington Post reports. Also named in the suit is Marc Fisher, the manufacturer Trump collaborates with, as well as two other companies. The suit accuses the companies of “repeated infringement” and “deceptive trade practices.”
Karl Marx said 'religion is the opium of the people' but he never had access to 500 cable channels and porn-on-demand. - John Fugelsang
I Need To Put Food On My Family!