Vice President Biden to travel to Orlando with Obama Thursday
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden will join President Barack Obama in a trip to Orlando, Florida on Thursday to meet with families of people killed and wounded on Sunday in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.
GOP Starting to Consider Incredibly Complex Question of Whether Terrorists Should Have Guns. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Trump: Obama Was ‘More Angry at Me Than He Was at the Shooter’
- Escalation in violence locks out aid, food for rebel-held parts of Aleppo: NGOs
- China spy ship shadows U.S., Japanese, Indian naval drill in Western Pacific
- Obama meets Dalai Lama in spite of China protest
- Hillary Clinton backs measure requiring women to register for draft
"Belgium is a hellhole." - Donald Trump, giving our other trading partners & allies a taste of what's coming. - John Fugelsang
US Trying To Protect US Muslims
US authorities on Wednesday warned that threats against Muslims would not be tolerated, after alleged incidents in the wake of the Orlando gay club massacre, which was carried out by a Muslim gunman.
A U.S. soldier wears a "War Is Hell" slogan on his helmet during the Vietnam War, 1965.
Photograph by Horst Faas
A requirement of purchasing an AR-15 should be a two-year period of using the weapon as an enlisted member of the US military in Afghanistan.- Andy Borowitz
- CNN’s Cuomo Slams Scarborough on Twitter: ‘Hypocrisy at Highest Level’
- NRA Says It's Willing To Meet With Trump About Guns And The No-Fly List
- These Brutal New Poll Numbers Show Just How Much People Dislike Donald Trump
- Seth Meyers bans Trump from ‘Late Night’
- Baptist pastor doubles down on hate — thinks the government should be killing LGBT people
- House GOP leaders block LGBT vote after Orlando shooting
- Florida attorney general: CNN edited my Anderson Cooper interview
- Gun-Toting, Bundy-Defending Nevada GOPer Loses Congressional Race
A Trump rally is the closest thing you'll ever see to a dramatic reading of a racist email forward -- and it's free! - LOLGOP
Trump: Treasonous Tweet? Why, Of Course.
Donald Trump on Wednesday tweeted a link to an article that claims President Obama has indirectly supported the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), standing behind his remarks earlier this week that Obama might sympathize with terrorists.
Trump Inspired A Very Talented Millennial
President Obama gave a speech this afternoon in which he angrily called out Republicans for being too obsessed with his refusal to use the term "radical Islam" — or as Fox News reported it, "Angry Black Man Spotted Talking About Radical Islam Near Capitol Building."- Seth Myers
If there is any silver lining to the terrible tragedy in Orlando, it is for us to bring people together to prevent violence of all kinds. - Bernie Sanders
Rock The Voter News
- Democratic senators stage 'filibuster' to demand action on gun bills
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders Meet as Their Battle Ends
A #1 Status Obama Does Not Want
President Obama has ordered the nation’s flags to half-staff more than any other president, according to a Wednesday report.
Obama has issued a record 66 proclamations on lowering the flags at federal buildings since 2009...
Donald Trump has called for a ban on all immigration to the United States. Of course, Trump said the ban would be lifted if he ever needs a new wife.- Conan O'Brien
Trump University students entrusted Trump with their futures, and he scammed them.
He'd do the same to our country. - Hillary Clinton
- Suncor Energy Restarts Oil Sands Production
- Iran files suit against US in world court over frozen assets
- Rage Against the Machine guitarist to play anti-trade deal gig
- Orlando gunman spotted on the job in BP disaster documentary: 'No one gives a sh*t here'
Trump Unveils Plan to Crush ISIS: 'I Know How to Bankrupt a Large Organization'. - Andy Borowitz
To EU Or Not To EU
A sense of denial permeates the corridors of power in Brussels as the June 23 referendum on British membership of the European Union (EU) nears. Communications staff are rumored to have been banned from using the word “Brexit” – the common neologism for a ‘leave’ vote. Ask any official about contingency plans for such an outcome, and the answer is unequivocal: there is no Plan B.
"But father, why would you be bitter that grand-mama has just turned 90?" - Prince William, to a drunken Charles. - John Fugelsang
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER IS STILL ALIVE!