While gun makers like to stay out of the limelight, their wares often receive free publicity from the entertainment industry. Here are six guns that got their 15 minutes of fame:
The fact that FCC won't let us call Wayne LaPierre an America-hating f*ckwit on TV proves we already accept limits on constitutional rights. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Gunman dead after taking hostages at Texas Walmart
- Omar Mateen’s current wife could be charged as an accomplice in Orlando massacre
- Texas radio host: Calling gay nightclub shooting a hate crime is a ‘huge victory for ISIS’
- NRA blames 'political correctness' for Orlando shooting
- Obama-hating ‘doomsday prepper’ guns down three neighbors in AR-15 ambush — then claims self-defense
- Florida bishop: ‘Sadly it is religion, including our own’ that ‘breeds contempt for gays’
- Conan calls for ban on military weapons: ‘They have no place in civilian life’
The NRA needs to change their name to "Hobby Lobby." - John Fugelsang
Russian government hackers penetrated the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and gained access to the entire database of opposition research on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, according to committee officials and security experts who responded to the breach.
Trump is right. Obama's refusal to say that we are at war with radical Islam has put us in danger, because the only way to solve a complex problem like terrorism is by name-calling. - Andy Borowitz
- Bill Maher wishes Trump a hilarious 70th birthday: ‘Go for broke — like your casinos’
- Donald Trump Revokes Washington Post's Press Credentials
- Trump’s ancestral home in Germany sees few reasons to brag
- Kansas Republican threatens to push anti-gay bill just hours after Orlando attack against LGBT community
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo nails Rudy Giuliani on his Islamophobia: Why would you give ISIS what they want?
- What it's like to live under North Carolina's bathroom law
"We don't have religious tests here. Our Founder, our Constitution, our Bill of Rights are clear about that." - President Obama schooling Trump on banning Muslims
Is Book Burning Next, Trump?
The White House Correspondents Association has released a statement responding to Donald Trump‘s decision to revoke the Washington Post‘s access, blasting the presumptive GOP nominee for attempting to “disown the principles of the First Amendment.”
Republicans hope for 2016 is that a 70-year old man will go through puberty in the next 5 months. - LOLGOP
Trump: US Should Deport Anyone Who Ate Hummus in Past Ten Years. - Andy Borowitz
A Study Was Needed For This?
The Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy was interested in determining how “good” and “bad” press reflected the rise of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to their respective nominations. Though Trump has criticized the media on a more frequent basis than Clinton due to his penchant for controversy, the study concluded that his media coverage has had much more of a positive impact for him than for the former Secretary of State.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: Trump's 'yapping' helps ISIS
- Sanders to address supporters in live stream Thursday
- Clinton: Trump crossed the line with 'shameful' remarks about Obama
- Poll: Clinton widens national lead over Trump
I've been waiting for 7 years for Obama to take my gun and all I got was a job, health insurance and marriage equality. - LOLGOP
31 cases of voter impersonation since 2000.
83 Americans are killed by a firearm EACH DAY.
Guess which problem the GOP is willing to fix. - LOLGOP
- Oil prices fall after sources say API data show surprise rise in crude supplies
- US STOCKS-Wall Street falls as Brexit vote becomes major fear
- Disney donates $1 million dollars to help victims of the Orlando shooting
A U.S. appeals court upheld the Obama administration's landmark rules barring internet service providers from obstructing or slowing down consumer access to web content on Tuesday, dealing a blow to big cable and mobile phone....
Women of a certain age, before you rush out & get a facelift, ask yourself if anyone you care about can even see that well anymore.- Bette Midler
Please, I don't want to be the worst fundraiser ever.
Five months and counting. :(