Trump tells a state in the middle of a water crisis that if he is president, he plans to just "start opening up the water" to ensure farmers have enough.
Make America Evolve Forward Again - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Russian President Vladimir Putin warns he'll retaliate against NATO missiles
- Erdogan condemns US support of Kurdish militias in Syria
- Palestinian leader wants time cap for any talks with Israel
- Suicide attempts among US army soldiers more likely before combat
- WATCH: Muslim-hating bigots practice with bacon-greased bullets and warn ‘don’t f*ck with white people’
GOP primary voters just nominated for President their 3rd millionaire-at-birth 'Nam supporter/'Nam dodger of this young century. - John Fugelsang
Nearly 71 years after an American bomber passed high above this Japanese city on a clear August morning on a mission that would alter history, President Obama on Friday made a solemn visit to Hiroshima to offer respects to the ...
Obama doesn't care about vets, say the politicians who sent them to war on a lie before cutting food stamps & UE benefits.- John Fugelsang
- Trump doubles down on Elizabeth Warren ‘Pocahontas’ attack after Native American woman calls him ‘offensive’
- Donald Trump: ‘When I Come Home And Dinner’s Not Ready, I’ll Go Through The Roof’
- Romney: I wanted my grandkids to see that I simply couldn’t ignore Trump
- Top Kansas court: State not properly funding poor schools
- ‘Suck it up, cupcake!’: Sarah Palin delivers another weird and incoherent speech introducing Trump
- GOP member spurs walk-out after reading Bible verse
The fact that pretty much no one in govt is trying to take our guns is the clearest sign yet they're coming for our guns.- John Fugelsang
Trump Backs Out Of Debate With Sanders
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) had a bemused response on Friday to Donald Trump’s decision to back out of a suggested debate between the two.
“Well, Mr. Trump, what are you afraid of?” the Democratic candidate said.
Sanders said reporters were the first to inform him that Trump pulled out of the prospective debate...
"Donald Trump is floating another conspiracy theory which suggests that Hillary Clinton is a murderer. Today Bill Clinton said, 'Trust me, if that lady could kill, I would not be alive.'" –Conan O'Brien
"The latest NBC/Wall Street Journal poll has found that Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have nearly opposite results with rural voters compared to urban voters, with Clinton leading Trump by 25 percent in cities, and Trump beating Clinton by 31 percent in places where he wouldn't be caught dead." –Seth Meyers
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are campaigning in California
- Bernie Sanders' call for ouster of two convention co-chairs rejected
- Sanders: "Terrible idea" to turn to Biden if Clinton is indicted
- Sanders clashes with California radio hosts in interview
I like when the same people who call HRC a lesbian also claim she killed her lover Vince Foster. - John Fugelsang
WTG! Trump Berates Judge!
In one of his most personal attacks against an apolitical figure since becoming the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump delivered an extended tirade about the federal judge overseeing the civil litigation against his defunct education program.
"Donald Trump is now ahead of Hillary Clinton in the polls. This was reported today in The Washington Post, and 2,000 years ago in the Book of Revelation." –Conan O'Brien
- Crude Oil 49.56
- Chinese backlash over Windows 10 upgrade push
- Researchers: Asian bank hacks may be linked to North Korea
- Crowd thins slightly at NC furniture market after LGBT law
"It's reported that Donald Trump may have actually done business with the mob ... even has ties to an ex-convict named Joey No Socks. When asked about his relationship with Trump, Joey No Socks said, 'That's between me and Donny Three Wives.'" –Jimmy Fallon
Another Party. Another Businessman.
Libertarian presidential candidate John McAfee, perhaps best known for his antivirus software business, said he knows the party has no chance of winning the White House.
“Please, we are not that stupid,” McAfee told MSNBC at the party’s convention in Florida.