Donald Trump said Monday London's new mayor made "very rude statements" about him -- and the presumptive Republican presidential nominee warned he won't have a good relationship with British Prime Minister David Cameron if he's elected.
After 7 1/2 years pretendin' Obama's a dictator, Republicans finally decided it was time to get a real one and show liberals how it's done. - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Trump: Immigrants will commit new 9/11’s using ‘cell phones with ISIS flags on them’
- Trump’s ex-butler still wants Obama killed after Secret Service questions him
- US 'ready' to arm Libya in ISIS fight
- Ohio school caught using a video made by an Islamic sex cult to teach creationism to kids
And The Award For The Least Productive Political Investigation Ever Goes To Trey Gowdy!
Shortly before the House Benghazi committee ramped up its battles with the Department of Defense in its probe of the 2012 terrorist attack, the committee’s own top lawyer admitted at least four times in interviews with military officials that there was no more they could have done on that tragic night.
RNC Chairman says no one cares if Donald Trump mistreats women, unless he does it a bathroom in North Carolina, then it would be really bad. - The Daily Edge
- The GOP civil war reaches a fever pitch
- Florida Senate GOP Candidate Calls Obama An ‘Animal’
- Trump on Warren: "You mean Pocahontas?"
- Wait! What? Trump Only Makes $500k a Year?
- Ted Cruz flirts with running again in emotional campaign closer
- Breitbart Columnist Labels Bill Kristol ‘Renegade Jew’ For Third-Party Efforts
- George Zimmerman’s gun returns to the auction block after troll attacks
Trump Challenges London Mayor To IQ Test
Speaking on Good Morning Britain, Donald Trump has challenged the new London mayor to an IQ test after Sadiq Khan said he was ignorant.
Mr Khan reacted to Mr Trump's latest comments, saying his views on Islam were ignorant.
A skeptic will question claims, then embrace the evidence. A denier will question claims, then reject the evidence. - Neil deGrasse Tyson, Astrophysicist
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton has a big job for her husband: the economy
- Bernie Sanders: Puerto Rico can become independent nation
Some people say they would only vote for Hillary if she were running against the worst person in the world. Obviously this is good news for her. - Andy Borowitz
Meghan McCain Prefers Tuna Over Hillary
Fox News contributor Meghan McCain on Monday called on conservatives to stop trying to defeat Donald Trump for president, arguing that Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton was “truly evil.”
Look, Trump's policy on the minimum wage has been very consistent-- he will raise AND get rid of the minimum wage AND let the States decide.- Tea Party Cat
Something is seriously wrong with America. Trump is not the answer: He is the result. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
- Supreme Court Sends Latest Obamacare Challenge Back To Lower Court
- Poll: Majority of Americans support replacing Obamacare with a universal healthcare system
- A top Trump aide is meeting with Mark Zuckerberg
- Long TSA line strands 450 fliers overnight as woes expand
Next on CNN: 3 hours live coverage of Trump’s podium, an hour of his speech, 2 hours discussing it, and later how the media enables Trump. - Tea Party Cat
Perfect Example Why Unions Are Important: Employers Makes You Wear Diapers
The United States isn't exactly a hotbed of trade unionism and worker power. But presumably, most people can take for granted access to the bathroom while on the job. Not so for people who staff the nation's chicken slaughterhouses, according to a scathing new report from Oxfam America.
The New York Post reports that more people check their Facebook feed than read the Bible each week. Which explains that new commandment: Thou shalt not ‘like’ a bikini pic of thy neighbor’s wife.- Jimmy Fallon