The Trump effect: Muslims face a disturbing spike in hate crimes not seen since 9/11
“Fear of imagined enemies within makes us more accepting of authoritarianism, conformity and prejudice, and poses a real threat to our democracy in the long-term.”
Trump's Brand of Racism and Sexism at Odds with Republican Party's Brand of Exact Same Things - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Islamist rebels seize village near Aleppo, 73 killed: monitor
- Russian, Syrian officials deny their planes hit refugee camp
- Turkey's Erdogan rebuffs EU on terrorism law; 'we're going our way, you go yours.'
- Hamas says not seeking war but will fight Israeli incursions
- Prosecutor in Kosovo charges 2 with Syria terror offenses
- North Korea convenes first ruling party in nearly 40 years amid nuclear test rumor
- Trump aide gets shifty about conflicts of interests with Putin-tied clients
At this point in his presidency, George W. Bush's approval rating was a flaming cat plunging into a Dixie cup.- LOLGOP
War On Drugs: Air Raids
Colombia's armed forces will launch air raids on crime gangs involved in drug trafficking and illegal mining, the defense minister said on Friday, as the government steps up its offensive against what it considers the biggest threat to national security.
If Trump picked Newt it would be an immense victory for any conservative who believes in the sanctity of third marriages.- LOLGOP
Despite the oppression of white males by Obama’s Politically Correct Death Squads, a white man wins GOP nomination for 40th time in a row.- Tea Party Cat
- Former Republican presidents will not endorse Trump
- Paul Ryan says he’s not ready to endorse Trump: ‘I’m not there right now’
- Trump supporter — and former KKK leader — David Duke says Jews are the ‘reason why America is not great’
- Japan ambassador takes veiled swipe at Trump’s ‘America First’ stance
- Trump will announce 'wonderful' Supreme Court nominees by July
- John McCain caught on tape worrying about Trump hurting his re-election chances
- Trump-loving tow truck driver says God told him to leave disabled Bernie Sanders supporter stranded
- From rootin'-tootin' shootin' Palin to face plant Fiorina: The 15 funniest GIFs of the 2016 campaign
As the Republicans go from Lincoln to Roosevelt to Trump, no wonder they don't believe in evolution. - Andy Borowitz
This is a picture of #DonaldTrump eating a Taco & Spit Salad.
- Kona Lowell
Donald Trump observed Cinco de Mayo. He posted this on Facebook, “Happy Cinco de Mayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!” There you go. All is forgiven. He even built a little wall around the Mexican salad so it doesn't get on his American desk.- Jimmy Kimmel
Alabama Anti-Abortionists Pile On Clinic Restrictions As Though They're Sex Offenders
A bill that would place the same restrictions on clinics serving pregnant women as those that regulate sex offenders led to calls for security as opponents of the measure sang in a fruitless protest against its passage. The Alabama House approved HB 301, which would require clinics that provide medical services such as abortion to be at least 2000 feet away from any K-8 school, during the closing hours of the legislative session. 2000 feet is the same boundary set by the state for sex offenders must keep from K-8 schools and other facilities that primarily serve children under twelve.
John Kasich has ended his presidential campaign, but don't worry, conservatives, he'll still continue to oppress women as governor of Ohio.- Tea Party Cat
Only Donald Trump is brilliant enough to attract female voters by blaming Hillary Clinton for her husband's adultery. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama on presumptive nominee Trump: "This is not a reality show"
- Sanders accuses DNC of favoring Clinton ahead of convention
- NEW POLL: Vast majority of Mexicans want Clinton as president
Remember Ken Starr? Wow. He Doesn't Care Much About Sex Anymore.
Praying, singing and carrying candles, hundreds of students gathered in front of the president’s house at Baylor University on a chilly night in February. Their goals: to vent anger over the Baptist school’s handling of a string of sexual assaults and to demand the attention of its leader, Ken Starr.
- Crude Oil 44.95
- 'El Chapo' Guzmán's Sinaloa cartel was melting down its profits to sneak them out of the US
- AT&T dumps Yahoo after 15-year partnership
- Will hospitals reject California's assisted suicide law?
The Trump Effect On States
The nonpartisan Cook Political Report has shifted 11 states on its election scorecard toward Democrats since Donald Trump became the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.
You never learn that someone is a vegan from a third party.- Conan O'Brien
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER!
Almost to $2000! Please help!