Ted Cruz-Donald Trump fight boils over in Indiana
Ted Cruz couldn't take it anymore. After weeks of personal attacks from Donald Trump, including fresh insinuations that his father was associated with Lee Harvey Oswald, Cruz boiled over Tuesday.
Sure, he's been racist, sexist, xenophobic & a pathological liar - but I didn't really resent Donald Trump until he made me defend Ted Cruz. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- "We are sending to war the most proficient and lethal killers in our nation’s history."
- "Enemy fire" kills US troop in northern Iraq
- Iraq holding hundreds of detainees in 'inhumane conditions': Amnesty
- Rebel rockets kill 19 in Aleppo, hit hospital: monitor
- Singapore detains 8 Bangladeshis suspected of IS group links
ISIS is to Islam what Nazis were to Christianity.
Except nobody ever demanded all Christians apologize for Nazis.- John Fugelsang
Climate Change Refugees
Temperature and sea level aren't the only things expected to rise as a result of climate change. As heat becomes more extreme in some parts of the world, scientists expect a significant rise in the number of climate refugees.
May is finally here! Yep, it’s that special time of the year when the Earth puts the weather on "Random Shuffle."- Jimmy Fallon
- NBC Poll: GOP Support For Trump Jumps 6 Points In One Week To Reach New High
- Trump: "I'd have to think about" nominating Cruz for Supreme Court
- Once a Clinton stronghold, Appalachia now Trump country
- Tabloid says it has proof: Ted Cruz’s father is mystery man in Lee Harvey Oswald photo
- Trump accuses Cruz's dad of hanging out with JFK's killer before assassination
- Bill O’Reilly On Fox Staffer’s WH Dinner Brawl: ‘Far Left Zealot’ Provoked Him!
If you could find a more vile adult than Ted Cruz or Donald Trump, he would probably be winning the GOP primary.- LOLGOP
Republicans Never Learn. Hillary Eats Scandals For Breakfast.
Republican Congressman Darrell Issa, the former chairman of the House Government Oversight Committee, was asked on Sunday about Bill Clinton’s recent dismissal by Bill Clinton of the FBI investigation into his wife’s private e-mail server as a “game.” Congressman Issa told Fox News host Maria Bartiromo not only that he believes the FBI will likely have to extend its investigation well past the November election.
When Americans lowered their standards far enough to eat at food courts and wear pajamas to the airport it was only a matter of time before Donald Trump as President seemed like an okay idea - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Resettling the First American ‘Climate Refugees’
- Hoarse but Energetic, Bernie Sanders Presses for Votes in Indiana
- Clinton backs Manchin plan to tax opioids
Lead Pipes And Crime
Last year I wrote about a paper that looked at the relationship between childhood lead poisoning and violent crime rates in a whole new way. James Feigenbaum and Christopher Muller compared cities from the early 20th century that installed lead water pipes with those that installed iron pipes, and found that cities with lead pipes had higher homicide rates.
At a Ted Cruz rally, a young boy yelled "you suck" at Ted Cruz. In other words, there is hope for America’s future after all. - Conan O'Brien
- U.S. Auto Sales Push Records as Consumers Defy Global Slump
- Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay $55 mln in talc-powder trial
- McDonald's testing garlic fries in San Francisco area
Now that weed is starting to become legal in more and more places, big companies have started to take notice. In fact, Walgreens just published an article about the possible health benefits of medical marijuana. While CVS said it's just excited to watch stoners try and use its self-checkout machines.- Jimmy Fallon
Washington Is Not Responding To One Of Its Territories
Puerto Rico's Government Development Bank, the main funding source for the U.S. commonwealth's public agencies, said it reached a tentative restructuring deal with some major creditors hours after declaring it would skip a $422 million debt payment...As a U.S. territory, Puerto Rico cannot file for bankruptcy protection. It has been pleading for Washington to offer it a lifeline.