White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest defended comedian Larry Wilmore on Monday after the…
I don't mean to bring everybody down, but even if Trump loses, all the people who voted for him will still be here.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- CIA marks 5th anniversary of bin Laden’s death by ‘live-tweeting’ raid that killed him
- The Giant Al Qaeda Defeat That No One’s Talking About
- U.S. tells Pakistan it will have to fund F-16s itself
- Obama won’t apologize for Hiroshima during trip to Japan
The World Loves Obama. Putin, Not So Much.
Russia in 2014 earned the lowest approval ratings globally for the eighth consecutive year and posted the highest disapproval ratings it has received to date. U.S. leadership received the highest approval rating in the world, with the median 45% approval topping ratings of the leadership of the European Union, Germany, Russia and China -- as it has most years since 2009.
"Donald Trump is now making fun of what he calls John Kasich's 'disgusting' table manners. As an example, Trump named Kasich's gross habit of having dinner with a wife who's about his own age." –Conan O'Brien
- Donald Trump tweets the support of 'Bobby Night' has been 'so amazing'
- Trump flops in Arizona delegate fight
- Inside Cruz’s camp, confidence crumbles
- Ted Cruz Tells Young Protester That He Deserves a Spanking
- Sam Brownback gutted Kansas: How America's worst governor and an ultra-conservative ideology wrecked an entire state
- Fox News host Andrea Tantaros quietly pulled from daytime show over contract "issues"
- The Republican party's internal monologue has degenerated into babbling nonsense
"Why bring race into this?"—Ancient White Proverb
GOP Senator's Tactics Backfiring
Democrats are preparing another round of attacks against Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, releasing new poll numbers that show the veteran Iowa senator’s favorability ratings are tumbling as he plays a key role in blocking Merrick Garland’s nomination to the Supreme Court.
BREAKING: Texas GOP passes law to charge women with murder if they ovulate but don’t get pregnant. -Tea Party Cat
This'll be the ultimate GOP Convention. Eastwood can speak to an empty chair and Trump's BFF Bobby Night can throw it.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama's top 10 jokes at the correspondents' dinner
- Sanders: 'It will be a contested convention'
- Clinton responds to Obama's 'Aunt Hillary' joke
Sorry, no time to confirm a new Supreme Court justice. Congress is too busy voting to designate bison as the national mammal.- Tea Party Cat
The Benghazi Witch Hunt Continues
At some point over the next few months, the House Select Committee on Benghazi will release its final report and we’ll finally get to see what committee chair Trey Gowdy and his pals have been up to these past two years.
- Crude Oil 44.88
- Colo. Supreme Court rules against cities' fracking bans
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott wants to use the minimum wage hike to steal California businesses
- Gene therapy reverses sight loss and is long-lasting
Trump is showing that many Republicans never feared fascism. They feared not having their own fascist.- LOLGOP
The Supremes Say OK To $15 An Hour
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday rejected a challenge by business groups to Seattle's law raising its minimum wage to $15 an hour, a move echoed by other locales, in a case focusing on how the ordinance affected local franchises like McDonald's.
A woman is suing Starbucks for putting too much ice in their drinks, according to People With Too Much F**king Time On Their Hands Magazine.- Andy Borowitz
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER