George Zimmerman tried a second time Thursday to auction off the firearm he used to kill 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Florida four years ago after the first listing on a different gun-selling website was removed before bidding began on the "piece of history."
Zimmerman selling his gun shows if there's 1 thing that can't stop a bad guy w/ a gun, its America's justice system. - TheBaxterBean
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- On Facebook, Trump's Longtime Butler Calls for Obama to Be Killed
- Four killed, 15 wounded in blast in southeast Turkey: sources
- Rousseff's fall in Brazil casts cloud on Cuba
Sources claim that the drug lord El Chapo will be extradited from Mexico to Brooklyn next month. Which raises the question — if we're bringing El Chapo here, who exactly are we trying to keep out with that giant wall? - Jimmy Fallon
Trump Flip Flops On Muslim Ban
Donald Trump appeared to subtly soften his tone on his proposed ban on foreign Muslims entering the United States Wednesday, in apparent response to criticism from the newly elected Muslim mayor of London.
- Trump doesn’t regret dismissing McCain’s war record because his poll numbers went up anyway
- Trump predicts Graham will eventually support him
- Trump may put Rudy Giuliani in charge of his 'temporary' ban on Muslims
- Dan Quayle on Donald Trump: “I’m going to support the nominee”
- Bill O’Reilly and Lou Dobbs cover for Trump: ‘Jesus never put out his tax returns! Ever!’
Gotta admit, when I saw George Zimmerman trending for a second I wondered if Trump had announced his VP pick.- John Fugelsang
GOP Will Party Tonight
A federal judge struck down a portion of President Obama's signature Affordable Care Act health law on Thursday, ruling that Obama exceeded his executive authority in unilaterally funding a provision that has subsidized billions of dollars of insurers.
All that Trump has to do to make Ryan happy is talk like all the losers he beat.- LOLGOP
Ryan And Trump Call A Truce?
Donald Trump and House Speaker Paul Ryan pledged to work together despite their differences after a meeting Thursday aimed unifying a party torn over Trump's rise to the cusp of the Republican presidential nomination. The speaker stopped short of a full-throated endorsement but appeared closer to one.
Paul Ryan and Donald Trump call today's meeting "a positive goose step toward the unification of the party." - The Daily Edge
Rock The Voter News
- In Montana, Sanders spotlights Native Americans and the environment
- Pro-Clinton super PAC: Trump looks 'less transparent than Nixon' for not releasing tax returns
WTF? 9/11, Saudis and a Republican?
The 9/11 hijackers had support from Saudi government employees, said a former Republican official who investigated the attacks — and he wants the Obama administration to release evidence to prove it.
If Donald Trump picks Newt Gingrich as VP, it will be the GOP's most "Family Values" ticket ever. (2 current families and 4 ex-families) - Tea Pain
- Nigeria lifts gas subsidy, nearly doubling the price of fuel
- US Congress 'bans members' Yahoo Mail'
- Senators to airlines: Drop bag fees to shorten airport lines
Trump supporters don't repudiate his rhetoric, but in their defense they don't know what repudiate means. - Paul Soloman
Bye Bye Middle Class
In cities across America, the middle class is hollowing out. A widening wealth gap is moving more households into either higher- or lower-income groups in major metro areas, with fewer remaining in the middle, according to a report released Wednesday by the Pew Research Center.
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER!