A Mother who was apparently angered over Target’s vow to allow transgender customers to use bathrooms and fitting rooms that correspond to their gender identity went marching through a store while waving a Bible.
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. - Mahatma Gandhi
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Trump predicts refugees will plan next 9/11
- Islamic State Yemen suicide bomber kills 25 police recruits: medics
- Turkish police seal off hotel to halt dissident opposition congress
- Netanyahu tells France's Ayrault he still opposes peace conference
- El Salvador refuses to recognize Brazil's new government
Somehow, Trump's refusal to release his tax returns doesn't worry me as much as his habit of talking like Hitler. - Andy Borowitz
SHOCKING: Jews And Palestinians Brought Together By The Sun
A solar project funded and operated by both Jews and Muslims is shining some light on Auja, a small Palestinian town located in one of the most controversial territories on Earth.
The $100,000 project is harnessing solar energy to power the drawing of water from deep underground to irrigate a grove of palms growing the prized Medjool dates. It is the first large project to be funded by both Jews and Muslims in the United States – including former New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg – and to be operated by Israeli Jews and Palestinian Muslims on the ground.
We live in a country where a guy who shoots up a Planned Parenthood can be too insane to stand trial for murder but not too insane to legally buy semi automatics.- John Fugelsang
- Report: Romney recruiting Kasich and Sasse for third-party run
- ‘He humiliated women’: Fox host smacks down Reince Priebus for blowing off Trump’s sexism
- Fox News asks Ben Carson: ‘As a Christian are you comfortable’ with Trump’s mistreatment of women?
- Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio could face jail in profiling case
Republicans are very angry at the way Bill Clinton treated women. For instance, he made Ruth Bader Ginsburg work well into her 80s. - LOLGOP
Right now Donald Trump is physically beating his accountants until they erase those Clinton Foundation donations from his tax returns. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama slams political climate in Rutgers commencement address
- Voting has become harder in Arizona without federal oversight — and people are angry
It's a good thing Mexico will pay for that giant wall because it doesn't sound like Trump contributes much in the way of taxes. - John Fugelsang
Chaos At Nevada Democratic Convention
Tensions were high at the Democratic convention in Nevada Saturday, with supporters of Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders demanding delegate recounts, booing Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and causing other disruptions, according to local media reports.
Facebook has a political bias, say fans of FOX News. - John Fugelsang
- DOW FALLS 185, STOCKS HIT ONE-MONTH LOW
- Exclusive: Warren Buffett, Quicken Loans founder in Yahoo bid - sources
- Pfizer’s stand on lethal drugs puts states that perform executions in a bind
There is enough in Donald Trump's past to to disqualify him for a job at Kinko's. - Andy Borowitz
This Business Decision I Love!
Peanut butter chocolate fans, prepare your palate. We have sweet news.
Reese’s Cups and Reese’s Pieces are joining – in one candy. Yes, Reese’s Pieces candy will be stuffed inside Reese’s Cups for a mouth full of joy.
My landlady lent me an old refrigerator until mine gets fixed. Life is good and cold again! :)
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER!
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it!
Almost to $2000! Be still my heart.