Why Donald Trump is lying low
Donald Trump is trying something new: playing it safe.
With a commanding lead in the latest polls ahead of the New York GOP primary, the Republican front-runner is dodging the spotlight -- and staying out of trouble.
I'm having a hard time with a man who wants to kick eleven million people out of the country and register members of a religious group complaining that he's being treated unfairly.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Netanyahu: Israel has carried out dozens of strikes in Syria
- Scuffles at Greek-Macedonian border, day after dozens injured
- Paris-Brussels attacks network a 'supercell' of extremism
- US officials: The more we learn about Zika, scarier it is
- 9/11 investigator says hijackers had help from US-based Saudis — and classified 28-page report may prove it
As for how Obama should spend his remaining time in office, McConnell said, “If the President has trouble doing nothing, we will be more than happy to show him how it is done.”- Andy Borowitz
|George Bush gave me my big break.|
...One of the mechanics soon recognized Echo Papa from news photos — he was Erik Prince, founder of the private security firm Blackwater. Several of the Airborne staff whispered among themselves, astonished that they had been working for America’s best-known mercenary. The secrecy and strange modification requests of the past four months began to make sense. In addition to surveillance and laser-targeting equipment, Airborne had outfitted the plane with bulletproof cockpit windows, an armored engine block, anti-explosive mesh for the fuel tank, and specialized wiring that could control rockets and bombs. The company also installed pods for mounting two high-powered 23 mm machine guns. By this point, the engineers and mechanics were concerned that they had broken several Austrian laws but were advised that everything would be fine as long as they all kept the secret.
The guys who say private gun sales are a intimacy that the government should stay out of need to see your birth certificate before you pee.- LOLGOP
- UNC Has No Idea How To Enforce The New Anti-Trans Bathroom Law
- Two of Trump's kids can't vote in primary because they forgot to register as Republicans
- Meet the Trump bros: White, affluent frat guys who think they’re a persecuted minority
- Black televangelist kicks off Donald Trump rally by claiming that black people don’t exist
- Bryan Adams is refusing to play in Miss. over its controversial "religious freedom" law
- Right-wing militant to shred Quran and pictures of Hillary at rifle-toting Georgia rally
- SEC charges Republican Texas attorney general Ken Paxton with security fraud
Please take a moment to feel a little compassion for the people whose biggest problem is that gay people want to pay them to do their jobs.- LOLGOP
The Trump Effect
White high school soccer fans chanted, “Donald Trump, build that wall,” at a group of black and Latina players from an opposing team last week in Wisconsin.
Some of the players from the Beloit Memorial girls varsity soccer team walked off the field during the game Thursday at Elkhorn Area High School after they were taunted with racial slurs and the pro-Trump chant, reported WISC-TV.
Trump is so bad at being a Republican, he didn't even realize that they steal elections they can't win. - LOLGOP
Donald Trump announced he's changing up his campaign staff and adding a convention manager. Which is the most creative way I've heard someone describe the word "Bouncer."- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Sanders: 'We have the guts to be honest with the American people'
- Hillary Clinton Pokes Fun at Her NYC Subway Snafu at Charity Event
I have to say that I support the GOP establishment's effort to take away Donald Trump's job and give it to a Hispanic man who didn't earn it. - LOLGOP
"Hillary Would Beat Him From Jail"
Like an army decimated on the battlefield, the vanquished Republican operatives allied with Jeb Bush have shed their uniforms, collected as much ammo as they could carry and taken to the hills to wage bitter guerrilla war against Donald Trump.
Yesterday, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani announced that he's voting for Donald Trump in the upcoming New York primary. When asked why, Giuliani said, “Because if he wins, he'll have to move to Washington.”- Jimmy Fallon
- Oil hits four-month high on commodities rally, Doha meeting hopes
- Goldman Sachs Resolves U.S. Mortgage Probe for $5.1 Billion
- US appeals court tosses decision decriminalizing polygamy in Utah, a defeat for TV's "Sister Wives" family
Pro-Life/Pro-Choice Donald Trump
Loves Fox News/hates Fox News
Loves Reince/hates Reince
He'll nuke Europe and change his mind right after. - linnyitssn tweet
Wow. Three Extra Days To File Your Taxes
Taxpayers are getting a bit of a break this year. The filing deadline is next Monday, April 18th. The usual deadline of April 15th falls on Friday this year, the Emancipation Day holiday in Washington, D.C....
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER!
Somebody has to do it!