Donald Trump's fame makes Mexican mask factory great again
A Halloween mask factory in Jiutepec, Mexico, is busier than ever. And it's all thanks to Donald Trump...Trump's fame in the United States -- and infamy in Mexico -- drove demand for the unflattering Trump mask.
In bed, recovering from the horrors of the primaries. - Bette Midler
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Airman shot his squadron commander at Lackland AFB, Pentagon official says
- Key suspect in Paris, Brussels attacks arrested
- Islamic State begins releasing kidnapped workers: Syrian Observatory
- Latest writer slain in Bangladesh criticized religious extremists on Facebook
I can't wait for President Trump to get ISIS to surrender by repeatedly using the phrase 'Radical Islam.'- John Fugelsang
Church, Meet State
Tennessee is poised to make history as the first state in the nation to recognize the Holy Bible as its official book.
- Trump has resounding 34-point lead in New York
- Cruz announces new California events after Trump cancels trip
- White separatist advises Trump on wooing women: Stop being an ‘assh*le’ and ‘seduce them’
- Trump adviser insists Republicans won’t have a contested convention
- WATCH: Michele Bachmann busts a move
- Georgia ‘campus carry’ gun bill sparks backlash from fearful students and faculty
- Ellen DeGeneres slams Mississippi’s anti-gay law: ‘That is the definition of discrimination’
Welcome to Mississippi, where it violates your freedom to be made to deliver wedding cakes, but not rapists' babies. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Cruz And NY Jews
Fox News correspondent Geraldo Rivera accused Ted Cruz of anti-Semitism, saying his "New York values" comments were a slight against Jewish people.
Alabama Has A Sex Scandal Not Involving First Cousins
Alabama’s family-values governor, Robert Bentley, was caught last month in an affair after a recording of a racy phone call between himself and his mistress was released.
On Friday, Bentley appeared to be trying to make the whole thing go away when he tried unsuccessfully to stop reporters from asking him about it
Rock The Voter News
- President Obama says he's sticking with Merrick Garland through the end of his term
- Clinton: GOPers who think I'll be indicted for emails living in "fantasy" world
Gay Teen Worried He Might Be Christian. - The Onion
A Catholic And A Jew Walk Into A Conference...
Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders on Friday morning announced a visit to the Vatican next week to attend a conference hosted by Pope Francis on social, economic and environmental issues.
The IRS has introduced new technology allowing you to pay your taxes at a 7-Eleven. So just imagine: You can now declare your earnings from 2015 while eating a hot dog from 2005.- Conan O'Brien
- Oil prices surge, but stocks wobble as drug companies slip
- Apple-Justice Department Standoff Over iPhone Access Goes On, In New York
- Putin says Panama Papers part of US plot to weaken Russia
- Donald Trump's Health Care Ideas Bewilder Republican Experts
I'm furious about US jobs being sent to China & I can't wait to tweet about it on my new Apple iPhone.- John Fugelsang
The CIA: Skin Cream Investors?
The CIA invested in a cosmetic company to help develop a skin cream that can be used to secretly harvest DNA evidence.
FIGHTING THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER