White nationalist group floods ‘every Wisconsin landline’ with robocalls backing Donald Trump
The leader of a self-proclaimed “white nationalist” group has sponsored robocalls in support of Donald J. Trump ahead of Wisconsin’s Tuesday Republican primary.
Look, you liberal media fools, Donald Trump is too busy running for president to develop coherent plans for what he’d do once in office.- Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- IS bombings, mortar fire and clashes kill 22 in Iraq
- Exclusive: Fierce Afghan fighting slows NATO training mission - new U.S. commander
- US, Australian and Philippine forces start combat drills
- Bangladesh police find arms cache after militants blow themselves up
- Greece ships first migrants back to Turkey under EU deal
When asked point-blank whether he considered women humans, the billionaire responded, “It should be a case-by-case thing."- Andy Borowitz
Black Man Existing
A Mississippi RV park owner evicted an interracial couple because of the color of their skin.
“Me and my husband, not ever in 10 years have we experienced any problem,” said Erica Flores Dunahoo, who is Hispanic and Native American and whose husband, a National Guardsman, is African-American. “Nobody’s given us dirty looks. This is our first time.”
Every time I see a newborn, I'm reminded of how rare and beautiful it is to look into the face of someone who's never heard of Trump.- Conan O'Brien
- Report: Trump Still Has Major ‘Bombs’ To Drop In Flame War With Fox News
- Ivana Trump: We need immigrants to clean for us
- Donald Trump Has Been Wearing A Bulletproof Vest At Rallies
- Megyn Kelly On Trump Feud: I Worry About Someone Hurting Me In Front Of My Kids
- 'I think he did it because he's Mexican.' Supreme Court takes up case of alleged juror's racial bias
- Paul Ryan: I’m Definitely Not Running For GOP Nom If There’s Open Convention
- ‘Morning Joe’ panel skewers Palin’s rambling Wisconsin speech: Has she ‘taken the bad acid?’
Wait - you're actually going to question the judgment of Ivana Trump?- John Fugelsang
Kasich Holding On By His Fingernails
Republican presidential candidate John Kasich said he thinks he has a good chance at a contested convention this summer.
"I believe that a convention will look at somebody like me, and that’s why I think I’m going to be the nominee," the Ohio governor said on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday.
Think being paid to bake a cake violates your rights?
Imagine being forced to have your rapist's baby.
No, No and NO!
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) defended Senate Republicans’ refusal to consider President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
Rock The Voter News
- Unanimous Supreme Court Preserves Principle Of One Person, One Vote
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders promise to include Latinos in cabinet
NOT ONE WATER LINE HAS BEEN REPLACED IN FLINT. Happy Monday! - LOLGOP
As much as I loved the bird at the Bernie Rally I'd like it even more if a bat landed on the podium at a Ted Cruz rally. - John Fugelsang
Oh Joy! More Bundy Wannabees
23 January, a group of Utah ranchers gathered in Cedar City and made a pledge: they signed notices of “withdrawal of consent” to be governed – a statement rejecting the authority of the federal agencies that regulate grazing and charge fees to have livestock use public lands.
Immigrants want to pay taxes. Corporations don't. Guess which one Republicans don't consider people.- LOLGOP
- Oil Prices See-Saw After Friday’s Rout
- Airline complaints rise even as more planes arrive on time
- World figures deny wrongdoing as 'Panama Papers' turn spotlight on tax avoidance
- Anonymous forces Trump websites offline for hours
The Panama Papers leak is the most scandalous revelation ever of crap we all pretty much already knew. - John Fugelsang
Trump Has All The Answers, Not Complete Answers, But Answers With Words!
Donald Trump claims America is on the verge of a "very massive recession."
But don't worry, Trump says he can save the economy and get America out of debt. Just give him eight years in the White House and he'll make America's $19 trillion debt go away.
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER