Trump Warns Supporters Not To Harm Protester: 'Don't Hurt The Person!'
Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump cautioned his supporters Wednesday night not to hurt a protester being removed from the event after a string of violent run-ins at his campaign events.
The Trump campaign does feel like a 60s college experiment to identify nearly all the people who're poisoning the GOP. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Afghan casualties disputed after U.S. air strikes
- Turkey grants temporary protection to Syrians returned from Greek islands
- Belgian prosecutors launch public appeal to look for the 'man in hat' suspect in Brussels airport attack
- EU may require visas from Americans and Canadians: EU source
- Standoff threat over as fugitive Oregon occupier found heavily armed and sleeping in stranger’s shed
More than 11.5 million documents called the “Panama Papers” just leaked, and they link Vladimir Putin to $2 billion held in secret offshore accounts. If confirmed, it could be the LEAST bad thing Putin's ever done. - Jimmy Fallon
War On Marijuana Over?
After years high atop the Drug Enforcement Administration’s list of the most dangerous drugs, marijuana may soon be coming down.
The DEA said it will likely decide in the first half of 2016 whether to reclassify cannabis in a category other than Schedule 1...However, reclassifying marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule II, which includes drugs such as cocaine, would make it much easier for researchers to learn about its effects, medical and otherwise.
"Trans people using the wrong bathroom is a public safety issue" shouted a man carrying an assault rifle in the grocery store. - OhNoSheTwitnt
- Trump fires back at Obama: "His whole administration is half-baked"
- Anti-abortion group defends Trump after he skips their conference
- Cruz Visit To Bronx High School Canceled After Students Threaten Walkout
- SC GOPer introduces anti-trans bathroom bill: "it's a public safety issue"
- Charles Barkley: NBA Should Pull All-Star Game From NC After Anti-LGBT Bill (VIDEO)
- Gross new details reveal Hastert tried to use victim’s family to get a more lenient sentence
At a campaign event in Wisconsin yesterday, a 16-year-old boy threw an egg at Donald Trump but missed. And I can’t quite explain it, but somehow it hit Jeb Bush.- Seth Myers
Cruz Lands On Cover Of Time
Ted Cruz has landed on the cover of Time, joining other 2016 presidential candidates who have found their faces on the front of the magazine.
A close-up of Cruz wearing a bright blue tie appears above a headline "Likeable Enough?" on the magazine's latest issue.
Meanwhile in the world of baseball, Washington National Bryce Harper received some flak for wearing a hat that says "Make baseball fun again” on opening day. The hat is a take on Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again," and what better way to make baseball fun again than by reminding all of your Latino teammates about how Donald Trump wants to deport them.- James Corden
I always thought religion was about holding yourself to a higher standard. Turns out it's about deciding who deserves a cake! - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to visit U. of C., make case for confirmation vote for Supreme Court nominee
- Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton Spar Over Presidential Qualifications
Why would you watch Batman vs. Superman, a movie about a rich crusader vs. an alien, when you can see Trump vs. Cruz on CNN any day? - Bette Midler
Did you hear about all the names released in the Panama Papers? Personally, my offshore financial plan is singing show tunes on cruise ships. - Bette Midler
- Oil prices waver
- SpaceX will be launching its first resupply mission since an explosion last summer
- Bitcoin creator to finally reveal himself
- Ivanka Trump's made-in-China scarves recalled over flammability
- ‘Trump Institute’ Partnered With Couple Who Got Prosecuted for Get-Rich-Quick Fraud
Ben Carson's appearances on behalf of Donald Trump are as inspiring as the disclaimer at the end of a Viagra commercial.- LOLGOP
Trump Really Hates Mexico
U.S. Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said the move by Ford Motor Co to build a manufacturing plant in Mexico "is an absolute disgrace" and shows the need to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
The Archdiocese of NY is auctioning off the Popemobile that Francis used. Should I buy it? I hear the radio gets Immaculate Reception. - Bette Midler