Authorities raid anti-abortion video maker David Daleiden’s California home
Investigators reportedly took all of the video Daleiden shot as part of his series of “sting” videos — which has been roundly debunked — released through his group, the Center for Medical Process.
A man was arrested on Friday by Secret Service officers for climbing over the White House fence. "I just wanted to see the Oval Office," said Jeb.- Seth Myers
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Syrian army and allies launch attack south of Aleppo
- Head of Tripoli authority refuses to cede power to Libya unity govt
- Iraq puts northern offensive against Islamic State on hold
- Fox Guest Doubles Down On Need To "Infiltrate" Muslim Neighborhoods
Conservatives want to conserve your freedom, cause you ain't usin' it right. - Tea Pain
In 1992 I Waited 8 Hours To Vote For Bill Clinton In Florida
The Department of Justice is looking into the election-day chaos that transpired in Arizona's most populous county when the state held its primaries on March 22. Thousands of voters waited hours to cast ballots, and some voters complained that their registration information had changed and essentially blocked them from voting.
Greece has put into place its new plan of deporting unwanted migrants. The plan was the brainchild of new Greek minister "Adonis Trumpadopoulos."- Conan O'Brien
- Trump Makes Up The Name Of A Federal Agency He Would Axe As Prez (VIDEO)
- Woman Shouts Down Florida Gov. Rick Scott In Starbucks: 'You're An A*shole!' (VIDEO)
- Megyn Kelly not sure she will stay at Fox News
- GOP Rep.: Wisconsin Voter ID Law Will Help Republicans In General Election
- GOP Senator Leading SCOTUS Blockade Blames Roberts For Politicizing Court
- Law school honoring Scalia forced to change name over unfortunate acronym
Newt Gingrich: Trump is like a "rookie quarterback in the Super Bowl"
Conservatives Don't Want The Latino Vote
Conservative commentator Ann Coulter downplayed Republican front-runner Donald Trump's controversial comments on abortion and his dismal polling with women Tuesday, arguing that his immigration platform will protect women from the "Latin American rape culture."
Trump's biggest problem going forward is women. In that they still exist.- LOLGOP
Ted Cruz said that a "white knight" is not going to parachute into the Republican convention and walk away with the nomination. To which the GOP responded, "You had us at 'white.'"- Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
...And it's not just that front-runner Trump is getting way more media time and attention than front-runner Hillary Clinton. It's that Trump's getting way more than Clinton and Bernie Sanders.
Mississippi - The poorest state w/highest unemployment, most obesity and worst education just passed a law to protect themselves from gays. - John Fugelsang
- U.S. sues to block Halliburton and Baker Hughes deal, says anti-competitive
- Oil prices jump 4 percent after surprise U.S. crude stocks draw
- Leading Arab satellite operator drops Hezbollah TV
- US arrests 21 for visa fraud in fake university sting
Donald Trump told The Washington Post that he'll be able to get the United States completely out of debt in eight years. When asked how, Trump was like, "Easy, declare bankruptcy and start fresh! It's fantastic. I've done it already. It's amazing."- Jimmy Fallon
U.S. brokers managing retirement accounts must adhere to tough new standards under an Obama administration rule released Wednesday that aims to protect millions of savers from conflicted investment advice.
This is so cool!
FIGHT THE RIGHT BECAUSE TRUMP AND CRUZ ARE CRAZY!