Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump sold his Cessna jet to himself to get around a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) registration issue...
"Donald Trump" is revealed to be an elaborate performance art piece by Joaquin Phoenix. - Beerdharma tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S. to eye 'other' options if North Korea continues nuclear activity: State Department
- Papua New Guinea: Australian Refugee Detention Center is illegal
- Saudi reform plans flirt with social change
- Religious push sparks secularism row in Turkey
Donald Trump said, "If I lose, I don’t think you’ll ever see me again." So finally, a Trump campaign promise we can all get behind.- Conan O'Brien
Trump Inspires All Kinds Of People
An armed man in Ohio caused a standoff with police after neighbors reported that he was waiving a gun and shouting, “Trump is Lucifer.”
- Kristol Goes Bold: Cruz May Name Fiorina As VP This Week -- Or He May Not!
- Trump Supporter Grills 'Establishment Candidate' Cruz On Delegate Process
- Ted Cruz thinks trans people shouldn’t have the right to pee — unless they’re at home
- Fox & Friends host suggests voting by prayer: ‘God will pick the right candidate’
- Creationist Ken Ham faces wrath of Twitter over rant about ‘secularists’ making fun of his ‘stupid’ ark
- Battle over North Carolina transgender law intensifies as lawmakers reconvene
In order to block Donald Trump’s path to the Republican nomination, John Kasich is pulling his campaign out of Indiana. Indiana should notice sometime in 2018. - Conan O'Brien
McCrory took time out from his gymnastics defending North Carolina’s bathroom bill in order to issue an official statement on voting rights.
A woman who looks exactly like a female Ted Cruz has been asked to star in a porn movie. So finally, a cure for your porn addiction- Conan O'Brien
1st Amendment Protects Professor So He Can Make A Fool Of Himself
A former Florida college professor who was fired after he suggested the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre was a hoax has sued the school for violation of his right to free speech, his attorney said on Tuesday. James Tracy was dismissed in January by Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, where he had taught since 2002. The civil lawsuit, filed in federal court on Monday, claims that the firing violated his rights, including free speech protections under the U.S. Constitution.
Sexism is Lee Majors getting the hearing aid commercial when it was Lindsay Wagner who had the Bionic Ear.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump poised to sweep 'Acela primary'
- Jane Sanders: We’ll Release Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Transcripts
- DC Quickly Enacts New Rule To Allow Dancing 107-Year-Old To Get Photo ID
Donald Trump did an impression of Hillary Clinton at a rally this weekend accusing Clinton of needing a teleprompter, speaking in a robotic manner and being boring. And then Hillary did an impression of Donald Trump by crushing a poor person's dreams.- Seth Myers
- Oil futures settle higher, continue to 'defy gravity'
- New 'Microscope' satellite to test Einstein's theory of relativity in orbit
- Amazon Is Now Offering Restaurant Delivery in San Francisco
- Hershey's is going to start selling meat bars
What's worse: the media trying to convince you a Kardashian is interesting, or the media trying to convince you a Kasich is interesting?- John Fugelsang
The French Military Industrial Complex Seems To Be Thriving
France on Tuesday beat off competition from Germany and Japan to win a Aus$50 billion (US$39 billion) contract to design and build Australia's next generation of submarines, a decision Tokyo called "deeply regrettable".
I missed you all so much!
I am relocated and 75% unpacked and settled. AND I HAVE INTERNET!
PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER
No donations for weeks! I know, I was out of circulation for a week.