Yesterday, I received an email from Google saying I had sexually explicit material on http://all-hat-no-cattle.blogspot.in/2016/02/trump-warns-iowans-cruz-will-destroy.html . And that I was in violation of their AdSense rules. I immediately thought I was hacked and that some sicko put porn on that page.
CLICK GRAPHICS FOR FULL SIZE
Well, much to my surprise it was the GQ cover of Melania Trump that I had posted months ago. It was a teeny tiny photo. I removed it, of course. I blacked out the offending parts to be in compliance with Google AdSense and reposted it below.
So, it is nice to know that Google is trying to keep sexually explicit material off the pages where they run ads, even if it is a sexually explicit photo of the wife of the leading Republican candidate for president.
Those people who haven't heard enough about Donald Trump... How do I become one of them? - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Biden makes unannounced trip to Iraq, his first since 2011
- US allies think Trump’s big ‘America first’ foreign policy speech was a disaster
- 27 people were killed in an airstrike on a Syrian hospital Wednesday, including 3 children
- North Korea rushes to re-test intermediate missile, fails again: South Korea
- Spooked by Russia, Lithuania spares no money for defense
- San Bernardino terrorist’s family arrested
- Border Patrol agents want better gear and drones — not a US-Mexico wall
FUN FACT: The percentage of Trump supporters is the same percentage of folks that likes to play with matches. - Tea Pain
New Trump Bumper Sticker: America's Fist
After rolling over its opponents in all five Eastern seaboard primaries, the Trump juggernaut entered Washington, D.C., on Wednesday, where the victorious candidate gave a speech intended to add gravitas to his scattershot positions on foreign policy and national security. As he edges closer to becoming the Republican nominee for president, Donald Trump field-tested a new bumper sticker to describe his unique brand of economic populism and trade protectionism, anti-immigrant nativism and a neo-isolationism that eschews foreign entanglements: “America First!”
- Trump says Clinton is playing 'the woman's card'; Clinton says, 'Deal me in.'
- Tennessee governor signs bill allowing mental health counselors to reject patients based on therapist’s religion
- Megyn Kelly Says Jesus Is White, A Black Poet Responds In Full Force
- Alabama’s chief justice blames legal troubles on a ‘transvestite’ in crazy anti-gay rant
- Cops caught on video harassing lesbian inside women's’ bathroom thinking she’s a man
The only way for Ted Cruz to have picked a less popular VP candidate than Carly Fiorina would have been to nominate himself. - Tea Pain
Muslim Woman Slams Trump
Human rights attorney Amal Clooney is laying down the law against Donald Trump’s abusive rhetoric on Muslims.
The polls said Donald Trump was going to steam-roll his rivals in Pennsylvania, and he did. Next, he's going to build a hotel on top of them.- Jimmy Kimmel
John Boehner Really Hates Ted Cruz
"I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life," former Speaker John Boehner said about Ted Cruz, calling the GOP candidate "Lucifer in the flesh."
Though similarities exist, Ted Cruz cannot be Lucifer. Everyone knows the Devil, while also oleaginous, actually has charm. If Lucifer were as obvious, unbeguiling as Cruz, the Lord could take an even longer vacation than the almost 2,000-year one He’s currently enjoying. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Rock The Voter News
- Jane Sanders: Black voters would like Bernie a lot more if Hillary wasn’t running
- US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Endorses Clinton, Kasich
- Teen Birth Rates Plummet For Hispanic And Black Girls
Ladies: Be Careful Having Drinks In Oklahoma OR Better Yet, Completely Avoid Oklahoma
Oklahoma court: oral sex is not rape if victim is unconscious from drinking.
The ruling sparked outrage among critics who argue the judicial system engaged in victim-blaming and upholding outdated notions about rape and sexual assault
- Oil jumps 2 percent despite glut
- Protests as Venezuela embraces 2-day workweek to save power
- More than 700,000 pledge to boycott Target over transgender bathroom policy
- Chinese firm to help expand important highway in Costa Rica
Ted Cruz plans to shut down the IRS by making Carla Fiorina its CEO.- Tea Pain
CEO Resigns After Dating Employee Investigation
The Priceline Group (PCLN) CEO Darren Huston resigned from the company Thursday after an in-house investigation into a relationship he had with a fellow employee.
"I heard that chivalry was dead, but I think it's just got a bad flu." –Meg Ryan
PLEASE HELP ME FIGHT THE RIGHT!
Topped $1700. Thank you!