John Kasich Blames Black People For Black Infant Mortality
While everyone was freaking out over Donald Trump’s abortion comments Wednesday night, Ohio Governor and allegedly “nice” Republican presidential candidate John Kasich was busy making one of the most offensive, racially hostile comments of this entire campaign.
Know what reduces infant mortality? Education and access to healthcare. This isn't rocket science. Until we spend money on sex education and birth control, infant mortality will continue to rise in the poorest of people. This is why we need Planned Parenthood more than ever. Shame on John Kasich even insinuating that poor black folks are to blame.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Belgian court rules that Paris terror suspect Salah Abdeslam can be extradited to France
- Pentagon set to transfer a dozen Guantanamo inmates to two other countries
- Tennessee Republicans are plotting an unusual lawsuit over Syrian refugees
Donald Trump: unafraid of ISIS, terrified of women reporters holding pens. - John Fugelsang
Tough Guy Cruz Makes A Funny
Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz on Wednesday joked that he would consider backing over rival Donald Trump with his car if the chance arose.
Appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live," the Texas senator was asked by Kimmel whom he disliked more: President Obama or Trump.
Donald Trump is quickly transforming the GOP from a political party to a toxic waste site.- Andy Borowitz
- Donald Trump tells Chris Matthews: Women deserve ‘some form of punishment’ for abortion
- Trump backtracks from abortion remarks
- Kasich defends eating New York pizza with a fork and knife
- Trevor Noah slams Kasich for Jon Stewart, Trump joke
- Conservative group freaks out on Mickey Mouse: Disney 'declared public war' on Christianity
- Police hit Arizona protester with felony charges over safety pin on his pants
Glad that Trump retracted his statement about punishing women. Muslims and Mexicans still waiting.- Andy Borowitz
GOP Going After Planned Parenthood Again.
The special House panel investigating fetal tissue donation performed by groups like Planned Parenthood has issued 12 more subpoenas to organizations that the Republican leading the probe says have not ...
Every politician who wants to criminalize abortion supports some form of punishment for women - Trump is just the 1st to admit it.- John Fugelsang
It's highly unfair that Trump's campaign manager is arrested for violent behavior while Trump remains free to roam among us.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
Obama Was Right. Alito Was Wrong. Foreign Money Is Flowing Into U.S. Elections
IN HIS 2010 State of the Union address, Barack Obama attacked the then-new Citizens United Supreme Court decision for making it possible for U.S. elections to be bankrolled by “foreign entities.”
Justice Samuel Alito, part of the Citizens United majority, was in the audience, and shook his head and seemed to mouth “not true.”
But a member of the Federal Election Commission sounded the alarm Wednesday, explaining that it is indeed true — and quixotically calling on her chronically deadlocked colleagues to make it stop.
Maybe the reason Donald Trump feels so strongly about abortion is because he has the hands of a fetus.- Warren Holstein
Unequal Pay In U.S. Soccer. You Go Girls!
Five star players from the U.S. women's national soccer team have filed a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, saying that the U.S. Soccer Federation pays the reigning World Cup champions far less than their male counterparts.
- Oil prices edge higher, but growing stocks loom
- Whoopi Goldberg launches line of marijuana products for women with period pain
- FDA: Women Can Take Abortion Pill Later; Pare Clinic Visits
- Top Gear Forced To Scrap A £500,000 Filming Trip After The Crew Get Stranded
- Trump Hotels exec busted for Easter beatdown of mother of two
Disneyland is opening in Shanghai this summer, marking the first time in China that parents are happy they could only have one kid. “Whew, only costs $600 for a family of three.”- Jimmy Fallon
Apple Wants To Know How The FBI Cracked Into Their iPhone
The FBI recently dropped its case against Apple after a third-party was able to break into the iPhone used by Syed Farook. Now, Apple is demanding to know how they did it.
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER
THANK YOU! I Passed The Halfway Mark!