Man charged with assaulting protester at Trump rally is a D-M airman
A man charged with assaulting a protester at a Donald Trump rally in Tucson is an airman at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, a public affairs official confirmed.
Trump will bring peace to the Middle East with the same techniques that have worked so well at his rallies.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Up to 10 dead in Brussels airport blast: Belgian media
- Obama, Castro hail 'new day' for US-Cuba relations
- Syrian government refuses to discuss Assad's future
- U.N. lifts North Korea sanctions on four ships at China's request
This might be overly optimistic, but maybe Trump could unite the Israelis and Palestinians against him.- Andy Borowitz
Meanwhile Back To The Adults In D.C.
On Jan. 21, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met with Iraq's prime minister in Davos, Switzerland, and handed him a personal note from President Barack Obama pleading for urgent action.
Speaking of trump, he recently said that if he becomes president he'll force Apple to start making its products in the United States. It's great news for anyone who wants to pay $20,000 for an iPhone.- Jimmy Fallon
The president of CNN rejected claims that the network has given Donald Trump too much attention, and said he feels no responsibility for the rise of Donald Trump. Makes sense. Just because someone mentions trump a lot on TV doesn't mean they're responsible for what he does if he's president.- Jimmy Fallon
- The Republican Party Must Answer for What It Did to Kansas and Louisiana
- Fox's Tucker Carlson: It's "Fascism" For Trump Protesters To Block Highways
- RNC chair blames CNN for Trump rally clashes: ‘We’re not a party that believes in violence’
- Anti-Trump group releases ad featuring a nude Melania
- Orrin Hatch struggles to compliment Ted Cruz: ‘He’s not one who does a terrific job in the Senate’
- Trump spokesperson: Rally violence is ‘American people having a head-on collision with the truth’
- Televangelist warns Bernie Sanders is like Hitler because college students like him
Look in the Mirror: Media Obsessed by Hillary's Server Now Baffled By Trump's Teflon- Brasilmagic Tweet
Trump Does D.C.
GOP White House hopeful Donald Trump huddled with Washington, D.C., Republicans in the shadow of the Capitol on Monday, an attempt by the political newcomer to appear more presidential as he zeroes in on his party’s nomination.
Trump Meets Jesus's Ancestors
Seeking to calm worries about his scant foreign policy credentials, Republican presidential front runner Donald Trump used his turn before the United States’ largest pro-Israel group to offer his view for the Middle East. He did himself few favors, often appearing to contradict himself and at times sounding just like the politicians he lambastes.
Trump had a tough task at the AIPAC summit today -- try to appeal to Jews without alienating his core constituency of Nazis.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton bashes Trump’s neutral stance on Israel
- Sanders beats Clinton in Democrats abroad primary 2-to-1
- Judge sets countdown on Sanders's DNC lawsuit
Harassing Voters Through Name Shaming
A man in North Carolina has detailed the wringer through which both he and wife were subjected when trying to vote in the state’s recent primary, as people with South Asian names in a state with a strict voter ID law. And this happened not once, but twice.
Donald Trump: "My foreign policy team is great! Every one of them has a degree in foreign affairs from Trump University."- Tea Party Cat
- Oil market rattled by deadly Brussels blasts
- NBC's Meet The Press Will No Longer Allow Trump To Phone In
- Watch Fox Business' Stumble On Robots That Will "Take Your Job" Because Of The Minimum Wage
Jeb Bush, Scott Walker Spotted Doing Lawn Work on Koch Estate. - Andy Borowitz
It's Obama's Fault! Take That GOP!
There's growing evidence that most of the dramatic gain in the number of Americans with health care coverage is due to President Barack Obama not the economy ...
I'm socially liberal but economically conservative. I think gay people should be able to marry, but they shouldn't be able to retire.- LOLGOP
|Ben Carson was right about grain pyramids!|
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER!