Trump threatens to skip CNN town hall
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is threatening to skip CNN's town hall interview Tuesday night over the network's treatment of him.
A spokesperson for CNN could not be reached for comment, as the network was busy preparing a ninety-minute special on the birth of Donald Trump’s new grandchild.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Syria's Assad says military gains will speed up political deal
- US orders families of US diplomats, military personnel to leave posts in southern Turkey due to security fears
- Man shot by police at Capitol complex
- U.S. immigration agents bust 1,100 suspects in gang sweep
It's a great campaign season when you have to ask the GOP frontrunner "Will you spend less time retweeting white nationalists as president?"- LOLGOP
Pentagon Reaches Out To Military Industrial Complex For New Weaponry Because They Need Newer Stuff
The Pentagon's Strategic Capabilities Office plans to reach out to U.S. industry in about a month for ways to put existing weapons technologies to new uses as the department scrambles to maintain its competitive edge over Russia and China.
No Plutonium In Her Backyard!
South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley has written to U.S. Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz demanding a shipment of weapons-grade plutonium en route to her state from Japan be turned back or sent elsewhere...
REMINDER: Reverse racism is almost as big of a problem as secretaries sexually harassing their bosses.- LOLGOP
Police charge top #Trump aide for acting like a Trump supporter.- Kona Lowell
- Trump's campaign manager charged by police
- A Lawyer for Trump's Campaign Manager Once Lost His Job After Biting a Florida Stripper
- Poll: Trump Nearly at 50 Percent Support Among Republicans Nationally
- Trump looks to decertify Louisiana delegates
- Fox host blames woman manhandled by Trump campaign manager: Assault ‘was a big nothing burger’
- North Carolina attorney general won’t defend ’embarrassing’ anti-trans law
- Meet the man behind the RNC open carry gun petition
- Texas Republicans will allow people to openly carry guns at its state convention
Another GOP Governor Playing Doctor
The governor has signed a bill that makes Utah the first state to require doctors to give anesthesia to women having an abortion at 20 weeks of pregnancy or later.
The bill signed by Republican Gov. Gary Herbert Monday is based on the disputed premise that a fetus can feel pain at that point.
These candidates don't seem to mind a "big government" when it's politicians interfering in women's personal health decisions. - Hillary Clinton
How did the party that's still convinced the first black president was born in Africa get lured into Trumpism?! It's a constant mystery.- LOLGOP
|Just follow the money.|
The 2016 annual meeting for the Organization of American Historians (OAH) will feature a session focusing upon the provocative book One Nation Under God by Princeton history professor Keven M. Kruse. In One Nation Under God, Kruse argues that the idea of the United States as a Christian nation does not find its origins with the founding of the United States or the writing of the Constitution. Rather, the notion of America as specifically consecrated by God to be a beacon for liberty was the work of corporate and religious figures opposed to New Deal statism and interference with free enterprise. The political conflict found in this concept of Christian libertarianism was modified by President Dwight Eisenhower who advocated a more civic religion of “one nation under God” to which both liberals and conservatives might subscribe.
Open carry should not be an option at the Republican Convention. It should be mandatory, with ammo in gift bags.- Kona Lowell
Rock The Voter News
- Woman arrested for moving barrier at White House Easter egg roll
- Hillary Clinton's message to Republicans: 'you reap what you sow'
- Poll: Sanders closes gap nationally
- Bernie Sanders' 'Put a bird on it' Portland moment gets the late-night comedy treatment
Right now, Trump's flunkies are nailing a bird to his podium. - Jeff Tiedrich
Fracking Result: Oklahoma Set For Major Quake
Californians have lived with the risk of a damaging earthquake for centuries. Now Oklahomans, and some Kansans, face the same threat, federal seismologists said on Monday.
Nabisco, the maker of Oreos and Chips Ahoy, is planning to announce hundreds of layoffs. So apparently, we legalized marijuana for nothing.- Conan O'Brien
- US oil closes lower at $38.28; Iran unlikely to freeze output
- Cautious Yellen pushes back on Fed officials eyeing hike
- U.S. names General Dynamics prime contractor for new submarines
- California deal could make state first with $15 minimum wage
Over the weekend, the Rolling Stones performed in Cuba. Cuban fans said, "We’re excited to see a rock band that’s even older than our cars."- Conan O'Brien
Another Oil Spill
The tank was being filled with crude oil when the spill occurred in Bayou Teche, a 125-mile long waterway winding through south-central Louisiana, the Coast Guard said. It was not clear how much oil had leaked...
We used to remember dozens of 10-digit phone numbers but now 3 different case-sensitive passwords are just too much for the brain to retain. - John Fugelsang
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER!
Do you think I'll hit the halfway mark before or after the presidential election? lol