Trump: Ryan can get along with me or 'pay a big price'
Donald Trump warned Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) that he'll have to pay the price if he doesn't get along with a President Trump after Ryan repudiated him for failing to disavow backing from David Duke.
Donald Trump is like if a hate crime were a person.- OhNoSheTwitnt Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Strongest Sanctions in Decades Imposed on North Korea
- Migrant crisis causing ISIS to spread 'like a cancer,' NATO general warns
- In jab at Iran, Persian Gulf Arab states declare Hezbollah a terrorist group
- Will Britain Receive a Flood of Refugees -- From America -- If Donald Trump Wins?
Republicans can't beat Trump but expect us to believe they can beat ISIS?- BadGOP
How To Move To Canada Guide
After Donald Trump won sweeping electoral victories during Super Tuesday’s primary elections, dissatisfied voters might already be throwing in the towel and plotting their escape from the country.
Google searches of “how to move to Canada” spiked early Wednesday morning...
There was voting today in 13 states with hundreds of delegates at stake. Jeb Bush spent his Super Tuesday at home ironing and re-ironing his Tommy Bahama shirts.- Jimmy Kimmel
- White Supremacists Are Broadcasting From Inside Trump Rallies
- Fox News slowly accepts Rubio’s demise as Trump dominates Super Tuesday
- Texas GOP apoplectic as new county chairman obsesses over Bill Clinton’s penis, calls Hillary an ‘angry bull dyke’
- New Jersey newspapers call for Christie to resign
- Race to replace Florida Sen. Rubio is crowded, contentious
- Clarence Thomas Asked His First Question in 10 Years to Challenge a Gun Rights Issue
- Catholic Church's disapproval boosts Girl Scout donations in St. Louis
Anyone who still thinks Bernie or Hillary is a shoo-in to beat Trump obviously doesn't know as many terrible people as I do.- OhNoSheTwitnt Tweet
It's A Matter Of Time Before Someone Is Seriously Hurt Or Killed By Trump's Trolls
White supremacists hurled racist and sexist slurs Tuesday afternoon as they pushed a black protester out of a Donald Trump rally in Kentucky.
Ben Carson is the one GOP candidate who has done any good with his life. It's too bad he'll be remembered for this.- LOLGOP
Looking forward to Trump explaining that he only backed re-segregating water fountains because he "forgot his reading classes somewhere."- LOLGOP
Analysts say Hillary Clinton's plan to defeat Donald Trump involves painting Trump as "dangerous and bigoted." She plans on doing this by quoting Trump accurately.- Conan O'Brien
Caitlyn Jenner says she plans on having a conversation with whichever candidate wins the GOP presidential nomination.“I sit on the Republican side,” Jenner, 66, told “Today’s” Natalie Morales in a Wednesday interview, “and when we do get a candidate, I certainly will talk to them.”
Rock The Voter News
- Reid says Obama will name SCOTUS nominee "in a matter of a week or so"
- Hillary Clinton Dominates With Nonwhite Voters
- After southern setbacks can Bernie Sanders' revolution just be white?
Sen Orrin Hatch (R-Utah): I don't think Trump tolerates racism, he’s "just inexperienced in expressing himself at things like that"
The Dumbing Down Of Texas Continues
A former teacher who believes President Obama used to work as a gay prostitute seems well on her way to joining the Texas State Board of Education.
Mike Huckabee, who doesn't think the Confederate Flag or jokes about Koreans eating dogs are racist, says Trump isn't racist.- John Fugelsang
- Oil steady, shrugs off big U.S. crude build and erases early dip
- Is Putin laying down the rules on oil output?
- Icahn: No $100M for Taj if north Jersey casinos are approved
- Boeing exec says new mid-market is 'tough business case'
Men are 543% more likely to look at porn than females. That's right, only 543%.- John Fugelsang
Attention hackers: Time to re-watch “WarGames” and crack your knuckles, the Pentagon is about to pay you to break into some government systems.
And then one day she realized she could never love a man who could name more than 2 Kardashians.- John Fugelsang
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER
I Had Internet Today!