Trump calls for ground troops in Iraq, Syria
Donald Trump would deploy up to 30,000 American soldiers in the Middle East to defeat the Islamic State, he said at Thursday night’s debate.
Confident of winning the nomination, Donald Trump pivots to...promising to get the US in another ground war in the Middle East.- James Downie Tweet
- Syria opposition to attend Geneva peace talks
- Kerry arrives in Saudi for talks on Syria, Yemen wars
- North Korean leader Kim orders more nuclear tests
- China to start civilian flights from disputed South China Sea island
- Researchers call for more study on Agent Orange’s effects on veterans — and their kids
The difference between Muslims and Republicans are there are about a billion moderate Muslims.- LOLGOP
Dead Men Tell No Tales
A former spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin who co-founded the Kremlin-backed news outlet RT died in a Washington hotel room of blunt force trauma to the head in November, according the office of D.C.’s medical examiner.
Republicans: "I'm not a scientist."
Scientists: "I'm not a a Republican.'- LOLGOP
- Trump's Islam comments draw attacks as Republicans discover civility
- Donald Trump Says His Supporters Should 'Hit Back' At Protesters More Often
- Violence At Trump Rallies? Cruz Says It's 'Emperor' Obama's Fault
- Trump: Reporter Who Said My Campaign Manager Grabbed Her Made It All Up
- ‘F*ck you, you whore!’: Watch angry white people go berserk outside Trump rally in St. Louis
- Sarah Palin blasts Cruz for calling Trump fans 'low information'
Dr who says being gay is a choice, gay marriage leads to bestiality & pyramids were grain silos now says Trump would be a good POTUS. - John Fugelsang
Trump Thuggery Denied
Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski denied a report Thursday night from a reporter who accused him of strong-arming her after a press conference earlier in the week.
Dear Media: Hi. You know those comments of Trump's you keep calling "racially-charged"? They're "racist." You can use the word. It's okay. - goldengateblonde tweet
Cruz Pledges To Continue Witch Hunt
Ted Cruz pledged to continue an investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of State if he is elected president.
|I see grain silos in the pyramids.|
Ben Carson lauded Donald Trump as an "intelligent man who cares deeply about America" as he officially endorsed his former GOP presidential rival Friday.
"There are two different Donald Trumps. There’s the one you see on the stage, and there’s the one who is very cerebral, sits there and considers things very carefully...
If the Republican Party does break up, who gets custody of Little Marco?- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to Trump: Thanks for Making Me Look Good
- Clinton Says She Won't Decamp To Canada If Trump Is Elected President (VIDEO)
- How Bernie Sanders hopes to pull a Michigan in Ohio
Kasich just endorsed pardoning Nixon? Yep. The GOP is bleeding out all the scabs now.- LOLGOP
Watch Out For Glass In These Frozen Foods
Nestle USA is voluntarily recalling certain lots of more than a dozen of its frozen meals because they may contain small pieces of glass, the company said today in a statement.
The recall comes after several consumers reported finding small pieces of glass in some DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine and Stouffer's meals, the company said.
Do you think I like seeing those crosses everywhere? Insensitive heathens.- Republican Jesus
I love dogs. They do nothing for political reasons. - Will Rogers
- US oil ends at $38.50, logs 4-week win streak
- US import prices fall, but downward trend nearing end
- Nation's largest labor group plans major attack blitz against Trump
- China's tech ambitions threaten South Korea
I'm not convinced that refraining from talking about your penis for two hours is the same thing as being presidential.- Andy Borowitz
I live in a society where a network called The History Channel can run a 2-hour prime-time special on Zombies.- John Fugelsang
FIGHT THE RIGHT FLU FUNDRAISER
OMG Almost Halfway There!